03: Mad Girl

(this is pure chaos)

"Do you know where I'd be able to find Y/N? I need to... talk to them.." Will asked Hannibal who was leaning in Jack Crawford's doorway.
"Hmm.. No, I haven't seen them today, well not since she made me this divine cup of tea..." Will got a whiff and pulled a 'huh' face. "-Although.. I believe I heard a kazoo coming from the lab.. One can only assume." Hannibal answered, taking a drink from his spicey smelling tea and headering towards the directed room.
"Mmh. One can only assume." Will agreed and pushed away from Hannibal on his more dominant foot, heading to the aforementioned room.

Hannibal watched for a moment, puzzling over whether he too should follow or not. 

  "PIZZA IS JUST ITALIAN CHEESE ON TOASSSST!" There came a 'EEYEYYEEEEEAAEYYYEEEEEeeee' sort of scream after and Hannibal decided he'd just listen and keep this view right now.
"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN saYiNG?!" Will yelled back.
Agitated kazoo sounds.

Hannibal chuckled.

Jack walked out of his office and stood beside Hannibal.

"What in fuck's name is going on?" Jack asked.
"Oh, Detective Crawford, your children are fighting, that's all." Hannibal said with an easy smile in his features.
"Well? Aren't you going to break it up? Or are you waiting for me to?" Jack asked, crossing his arms challengingly.
Hannibal eyed him borishly, "Makes no difference to me. You are as of their father figure. I'm just a bystander... and in some places-"

  "YOU ARE A LOVE INTEREST, HANNI-BEAR DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT-" You screamed in answer, getting pulled back into the room by Will, still screaming something about cheese.

Hannibal watched you and Will, he saw how you dramatically clung with your fingernails in the very ridges of the doorway, how you bulged your eyes as a joking, comedic effect. How Will was continously listing cheeses behind you - only adding to the humour. The complete chaos of the science geeks shouting at them to chill out and all the while Jack is about to explode with either anger or laughter - at this point it was hard to tell for sure.

  "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIIIIIIIVEEEE!" Screeched you. 

That was the tipping point, Jack went storming over but Hannibal stayed, still enjoying the chaos from afar.

And he was right to do so. Because only seconds after Jack stormed to the doorway, a sudden silence as he intook a breath and belted Y/N's name, they dropped to the floor, shooting between his legs, their back to the polished floors. 

They overshot their movement and smacked their head into the glass door adjacent a, "KAFFOOFOOOO!" Came from them and then came a scrambling, chaotic beast across the floors towards Hannibal who had his brows raised at the demonic human's movement.

  "HIde mEEEE!" She pleaded and leapt up behind him, he put his tea down steadily and you take off your baggy hoody, not without Hannibal seeing some bruising on your upper shoulder and neck. 

You tell him to put it on and he does without hesitation, absolutely in love with this chaotic day. He put it on and asked flirtatiously, "How do I look?.. First thing that comes to mind."
You smile and say, "Daddy." 

He blinked with complete shock.

Not nearly as much shock as he then felt seconds after as you get close to him, stand behind him and somehow climb up inside the hoody and wrap your limbs around his front, acting as a human backpack.

Hannibal just sorta stood there and let you do this to him.

Finally, when Jack and the others came out of the lab to find you, they saw Hannibal standing there with a knowing smirk, trying to hold back the laughter he could feel almost spilling over with each breath you tried to take through the heavy fabric of your hoody.