Chapter 1

In foosha/windmill village ~

A 10 year old kid with strawhat which is too big for his small head was walking down the village towards a certain bar while singing happily,when he bumped into some drunken man.

"Oyy you damn kid watch where you walking "

" I'm not a kid my name is monkey d. luffy and you were the who bumped into me " said the kid named luffy.

This little shit- the man stopped whatever he was about to say or do after seeing a marine, he mutter something under his breath and went away probably to drink more.
The kid was again happily started walking towards the makino bar to meet his mother figure and drink some juice.

but he didn't notice the marine who has heard everything.

"That kid has same surname as marine hero but As long as everyone know the marine hero - garp the fist doesn't have any kids, don't tell me this kid is using garp san's surname for his own benefit i need to inform this to higher ups " thought the marine

( 1 week later, a little away from Goa kingdom )

A big pirate ship whose front look like whale was sailing in East blue towards Goa kingdom.

"Marco I'm sorry please" said a man with pompadour hairstyle.

"Thatch no yoi . Do you even realise what happened we were just here because some pirates were causing trouble in a village which is under oyaji's protection and now we are heading towards garp's hometown yoi" said the man named Marco.

"What happened Marco why are scolding thatch early in the morning" asked 5th division commander vista.

"Vista yesterday was thatch's turn for nigh watch and he decided that steering the ship in random direction was good idea and now we are going towards garp's hometown"

"Aahhh Marco oyaji help" thatch said and went towards their dear captain.
"Gurarararara Marco my son it's alright,leave your poor brother alone, and besides that didn't you said we have to stock up some food,we will do that in foosha village it's alright"

" But oyaji-" before Marco can say something there captain aka oyaji cut him off.

"Marco it's alright garp is not here he's is probably at marineford and even he is here he won't do anything we are not here to harm anyone we just want to stock up some food"

"Yeah Marco oyaji is right now quit nagging me and let me enjoy this sunny day and cool breeze" said thatch.

Sighing Marco said a 'whatever' and went to his room to do some paper work.

"How long till we reach to the island" asked a bored thatch.

"Tomorrow morning probably" says jozu,3rd division commander.

(So guys this is where our first chapter ends i know this chapter is short I will try to write long chapter next)