Chapter 8

Previous:- after luffy was done eating and answering some question he fell asleep and thatch leaves the room.

Thatch was walking down the galley towards the kitchen where everybody was eating their dinner.

"Hii thatch you are back" said haruta looking towards thatch with a smile.

Thatch smiled at her.

" Hii guys , you know I asked luffy some questions today"

Everybody perks up at that.

" Well that's good yoi, tell us what did he tell , did he tell you why akainu wanted to kill them or more specific who akainu wanted to kill, is it luffy or ace? Yoi" asked marco on behalf of everyone because everyone had same question, they were waiting for it since thatch said that he is going to ask luffy about everything.

"No Marco it isn't clear yet, honestly luffy is little dumb even for 10 years old and about the some information i got , let's wait for everyone to finish their food and let's meet in commander meeting room".

Marco and haruta nodded at that and told every commander to come to the meeting room with oyaji.

Few minutes later ~

Every one was done eating there food and was sitting in the meeting room with oyaji, all of them were waiting for thatch to come since he is a chef , he had to help other chef in cleaning.

Some minutes later thatch come in the meeting and sat on his seat.

"Thatch my son, Marco told me you talked with that little brat , did he tell you something?" Asked oyaji.

Thatch looked at everyone and began speaking.

"So oyaji i went to meet luffy and asked him some questions, and this is weird, i think they don't have parents because they live in mountain with mountain bandits" izo and haruta gasped at that.

"What do you mean by live with mountain bandits yoi" asked Marco he was also shocked to know that this kids live in mountain.

" Well that's what luffy said and besides that , they are not even blood related apparently they exchange cup of sake with their other brother named sabo and sworn to be brothers till the end "

"Ohh this is sweet " said namur smiling slightly.

" Yeah" said thatch

" Wait!! it means they have another brother, so where is he ?" Asked vista confused.

" Well they decided that the three of them are going to set sail at 17 but something happened and their other brother sabo, set out to sea a little early but a celestial dragon shot down his boat and he died" said thatch sadly.

"What!" Every body said at same time , all of them were angry even oyaji , those assholes calling themselves God and doing whatever the fuck they want. Disgusting.

"And let me finish it first " said thatch annoyed.

Everybody shut their mouth, listening to him.

"So what is it thatch, my son " asked oyaji with his calm voice.

" Oyaji, luffy told me that his grandpa dropped him off at mountain bandits and that's where he meet ace , and when I asked him the reason as to why his grandpa did that, he told me because of his grandpa job he is busy so he can't take care of luffy ."

" And what is his grandpa's job that he had to leave his grandchild in the care of mountain bandits " asked izo raising his eyebrow.

" Well his grandpa is a marine " thatch said.