chapter 4

A ship named mobydick was sailing in the water of East blue.

Thatch saw Marco circling over ship, indicating that he is gonna land now, so everybody move to side making space for Marco to land.

"Oyy I'm gonna land now make sure when I turn into human form you have land yourself too yoi" ace nodded at Marco.

Marco come down turning into his human form just before landing onto deck with Ace.
Everybody was curious as to who are this kids.

Before anybody could say anything Marco said
" Izo call all the nurse this kid needs medical attention right now" just after Marco said everyone realised that both of the kids are badly injured specially the little one.

Few seconds later izo comeback with the head nurse 'tate' and some other nurse from medical division.

Tate come near ace and Marco, she tilt luffy's upper body a little to look at his wound in his abdomen but as soon as she saw the wound she gasps , eyes widening a little.

" Oh my god , he is in very bad condition. This is a sea prism stone bullet right?" She asked , ace nodded at her.
Alot of gasps come from all over the deck.
" Whiskey go prepare the medical room , we have to conduct an operation and we need blood too , he has lost way too much blood. What is his blood type ?" Asked tate to ace.
" F blood type"
" Are you his brother " ace nodded at tate.
" Perfect then let's go we need your blood"
" We don't have same blood" ace told her.

" O.. okay, does anyone here has f blood type" kingdew raised his hand.

" Tate I have f blood type" tate sighed in relief it would be impossible to save the kids life if they don't transfer the blood.

" Alright kingdew go to medical room I will be there in few seconds" kingdew nodded at her ,Going towards medical room.

Just when she was about to take luffy from ace arms. Ace growled at her, she yelped at that.

" Calm down yoi, she is the nurse here and she is the only one who can save your brother, let her take him " said Marco while calmly looking at the anxious ace.

" If you try to hurt even a hair on his body,i don't care if you are a girl or you are the part of yonkou crew" ace looked at everyone in a threatening way before continuing," and i don't care if it's whitebeard himself I'm gonna kill you or anybody who try to hurt my brother in any way " said while glaring at her.

A very Dengerous and powerful haki was roaming around ace .

Surprising everyone that a little boy merely 16-17 years old possess that much powerful haki.

Even when everyone was surprised with his haki , some of them was annoyed and angry that they were helping him and yet he has the audacity to threaten them and behave like a total jerk.

But Marco and thatch understood what that boy was feeling, seeing your brother whom you love so much half dead will surely gonna make them behave same. Oyaji seems to understand same thing as all three of them shared a look.

"It's alright yoi, like I said your brother needs blood if we don't treat him right now, he might loss his life"
What Marco said seems very effective as ace handed luffy to tate.

She rushed towards medical room.
"Listen kid " " Ace" ace interrupted thatch " yes! I mean ace you also have alot of injuries you should go to infirmary"

" I don't need to go there , just treat my brother and when he will be all good, just leave us at any island " ace says looking at thatch with cold eyes.
Thatch was surprised at that even Marco and izo was surprised with the look in his eyes, like a feral cat.
Now Marco was even more curious as to what had happened to this kids that made this ki- Ace like this.
After so much request and pleading from some nurses ace didn't listen that he need to go to infirmary as he was also injured.