chapter 28

"LUFFY! Luffyyy who gave you right to be so cute, my cute little baby brother" sabo said holding luffy in air while spinning him around. Luffy just giggled.

Ace face palmed at sabo's behaviour.

"Who is the best baby brother in this whole world!?...... It's you luffy. My little sunshine" sabo rubbed their cheeks together.

"Oi.."

"Shishishi sabo it tickles" luffy giggled.

"Oi.. quit hogging luffy" ace said and punched sabo in the head. Snatching luffy from him like potato sack.

"It's my turn now"

"Luffy, my baby brother you are the cutest little thing in the world" ace said and rubbed their cheeks together. (Dotting brothers😂)

While luffy being luffy just laughed loudly, happy getting all the attention of his brothers.

"Lemme hold him too" sabo said and tried to hold luffy while ace kept on pushing him.

Suddenly someone smacked both of them, snatching luffy.

"Quit fighting yoi, I'm taking luffy with me and ace oyaji is here yoi, you said you wanted to talk to him so go ahead" Marco said and took luffy with him.

"He took luffy because of you 😭" sabo said with an angry pout.

"Eww gross, only luffy looks cute with pout. You look creepy as hell, now lets go" ace said and dragged sabo with him towards whitebeard.

"Goodmorning oyaji
Goodmorning whitebeard san" sabo and ace greeted together.

Whitebeard nodded,

"Umm.. so oyaji as you already know that sabo is my and luffy's brother, so is it okay if he stay with us for few days?" Ace asked obviously nervous.

"Gurararara of course ace, why not? A brother of my son is always welcome on this ship" whitebeard said nd chucked down a barrel of booze.

"Thankyou so much oyaji
Thankyou so much whitebeard san" both sabo and ace said and bowed their head down.

"Oh Right, Ace. Let me punch you."

"What, why?!"

"Because you hogged Luffy's attention for years! I want to punch you for that!"

"Don't be ridiculous, Sabo. You were dead to us that time! And it's not my fault Lu's super clingy after you left!"

"I don't care!" And sabo punched him leading a small fun sibling duel.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thatch let out a low groan, looking out to sea with an annoyed glare on his face. Ace turned to see what he was staring at, only to see a marine battleship with a strange dog-like figure head approaching them on the horizon.

"Marine." Ace noted with a grim smile. "Does that mean there's a fight coming up?"

"That's just Garp." Thatch explained calmly, still glaring out at the approaching battleship. "Sure the guy may be bat-shit insane but he doesn't usually fight us when he comes to visit."

Thatch turned to look at Ace, only to realise Ace was now looking at him like he had just said there was no more meat or rum left in the world: Absolutely terrified.

Thatch blinked.

Ace stared.

Thatch blinked again and waved his hand in front of Ace's face to try and get a reaction.