Chapter 5

( before this chapter starts, I wanted to tell you that in this story Ace has his devil fruit from the start like he got his devil fruit mera mera no mi at dawn island)

Three days later on mobydick ~

Everybody was eating there lunch while talking and laughing in the mess.

"Whew, I'm so tired today after making lunch since two chefs were sick I have to do there work too" said thatch whining while sitting with Marco , haruta, izo,jozu ,vista and namur.

  "Oh shut up thatch! Hey Marco what do you think when will that kid ,ace is going to wake up didn't trista said she injected some medicine which will keep him asleep for atleast 3 days, it's already three days when he is going to wake up" said haruta.

 "I don't know yoi and it's not already three days , today is the third day he will probably be awake Tomorrow or day after tomorrow who knows " said Marco while shrugging.

     "You know Marco, I'm really curious about this kids life what would they do to anger world government so much , that they send a navy admiral to kill them" said thatch with a concerned tone.

      " I don't know yoi but I don't think that they have done something wrong, it's something else that we don't know and the only person who can answer is ace and he is asleep."

 "Forget about answer , tell me Marco how's that little kid ?" asked izo.

"Who? Ohh you mean that little brother of ace, well his wound was very bad and it got infected from all the dirt and he had lost too much blood but for now he is stable and we don't know when he will wake up let's hope that he wakes up soon. Or we don't know what that kid ace do."

    "I-" before jozu could say anything they hear screams coming from the infirmary. Everybody rushed towards the infirmary.

     The first one who rushed there was Marco,thatch and izo. But when they reached there, they couldn't believe their eyes, that ace was on fire burning the bed and room, both the nurses were standing at the corner of room so that they won't burn by flames and one of the nurse was crying because she is the one who was changing  bandage when ace got on fire burning her whole hand in process.

 They understood that ace has a devil fruit.

Izo rushed forward to help the nurse with burned by taking her to medical room while Marco turn his one hand into wing so that he could take the nurses out of the room so that they won't hurt. Thatch was there telling everybody to stay away from the room.

Marco rushed towards ace so that he could stop him , since ace's flame are not gonna hurt him. but before he could reach ace.

   "LUFFY" ace jolted awake panting while shouting luffy's name loudly.
   Ace didn't hear anything, he didn't hear Marco stopping him, telling him to calm down nor did he hear thatch yelling everyone to get away from room nor he hear jozu calling for nurse and doctors.

There was only one thought In his mind and that was luffy. His precious brother,he needs to see him right now or he will go crazy.

His vision was blurry , his whole body was aching, he can't walk straight but he needs to see his little brother now.

He doesn't know how he was able to get past evryone.

 He also doesn't know how he was able to tell where luffy exactly was or how he was able to see luffy's figure lying on bed ( advanced observation haki 😁) . He doesn't care he just want to see luffy to make sure he is okay.

 Meanwhile Marco was trying to stop ace and he kept on telling him to stop but ace pushed him while running out of the room, everyone get aside not wanting to get burned by hot flames. nobody knows where he was going, marco thatch was behind him trying to catch him they kept on yelling to people on ship to step aside some heard them some doesn't alot of people get burned by ace's flame. Not much just a little burn here there.

They don't know where ace was going but Marco has a Guess that he is probably going to his little brother.

Back to ace.

"Luffy Luffy luffy luffy luffy luffy " ace was chanting luffy's name like a mantra. He closed his eyes to see where luffy was .
He doesn't know but something was telling him that he has to turn right then right again and then behind that door he will find his brother.

Ace followed the direction from his mind turning right and then right again. He has to hurry.

Darkness was covering the corner of his blurred vision. He knew, he had to hurry . His body wasn't going to hold out much longer. Everything was getting shaky and his body feels heavy it's hard to move, hard to breathe, not yet.

He finally saw it and behind the door he knows was luffy, he don't know how but he closed his eyes and his mind told him that behind this door was his sunshine, his reason to live, his precious sweet little brother.

He didn't bother to knock, he didn't even try to see if the door was locked or not he formed a fist, feeling the familiar sense of fire and power gathering in his fist and then he thrust his fist forward into the door, burning it.

He was shaking. it hurts, it hurts so much. He can't breathe, gasping for air, he hold onto the wall to steady himself and one hand slammed against his  chest as pain was getting too much to handle.

When the smoke cleared he saw him, his little brother hooked on machines. He whole body was covered in bandages, he had a oxygen mask on.

Finally ace sighed in relief his little brother was safe. But he didn't like it he hate to see luffy like this.

Luffy was supposed to be always smiling , running here and there, getting eaten by gater, always talking not stopping for a sec and make ace worry. But luffy right now was still ,he wasn't talking, laughing, smiling, eating, yelling that he is going to king of pirates . nothing he wasn't even awake.

Ace move forward, when someone come infront of him he can't see it Properly with his blurry eyes, he squinted his eyes to look properly, he saw a girl , wearing pink , waving her arm infront of him and shouting something which he didn't get and  when she tried to touch his arm , something exploded from him, he saw shade of blue covering the place for a minute before everything went normal.

The girl was on the ground shaking befor getting unconscious, ace doesn't even spare her a glance.

He looked towards his baby brother on bed with bandages. Breathing from machine he went to him stumbling. He sat on the ground taking luffy's little hand in his big rough hands , laying his head on bed near heart machine and soon darkness took over him last thing he hears before getting unconscious was some sounds like someone was yelling something before he could make out what was that person saying he lost his conscious.

 Marco and thatch was running behind him but they lost him. Lots of parts of ship was Burned. Some doors, some rooms, deck of the ship the way to luffy's room was also burned. Alot of people also got a little or more burned by ace's flame.

They finally reached luffy's room only to see door burned to ashes, now there was nothing except some pile and ashes.

Just when they were about to enter inside there was a burst of conqueror haki. They rushed inside , they saw all nurses laying on floor unconscious and there was ace limping towards his brother's bed.

Before Marco could reach near ace to stop him because he was still on fire, thatch stopped him by putting his hand on Marcos shoulder.

 Marco looked at thatch raising his one eyebrow, thatch just shake his head and looked at ace. At that Marco also looked towards ace only to see him sitting on the floor and holding his brothers hand.

Tha moment ace's hand touched luffy's hand the fire died down and aces body went limp indicating that he lost his conscious.

Thatch rushed to him while Marco went to call other nurses and doctor to check on ace and other nurses.

-----------------------------------------------------------
PS:- ace had a nightmare about bluejam beating luffy with spiked gloves and before he could reach luffy.       luffy was there infront of akainu and akainu burned luffy to death by magma that made ace awake. I hope it helps i didn't write it because Im gonna use this in story later. so yeah.
-----------------------------------------------------------

(These is where our 5th chapter ends.
Thankyou for reading and yeah, you know as always ignore my grammar and bad vocabulary 😅😂, i actually forgot alot of words so I just write them in a different way I hope it won't be too hard to read 😅.)