Chapter 3

Previous:-
"Are you guys alright yoi"

Ace stared at the man infront of him.
Ace wanted to thank him for saving his life ( he still remember makino's lessons, thank you very much ) but he still has his guard up, a little mistake could cost him his precious little brothers life.

"Who are you" ace asked staring more like glaring at him, holding luffy tightly to his chest.

Marco saw ace holding luffy closer to him he understood that something must have happened to them.

"Don't worry yoi, I'm not going to hurt you and I'm Marco first division commander of whitebeard pirates yoi" he said while raising his hands in air indicating he means no harm.
Marco teens face going from stone cold to surprised in a matter of seconds.

" You are from whitebeard pirates " asked the teen. Marco nodded at him.

"You are from whitebeard pirates right!! Please s.. save my brother" although he was desperate to save his brother,Marco can clearly tell that boy was having hard time asking for help.
" Sure yoi, let me see your brother and tell me what happened to him"

"No! I'm sorry but we need to get away from here first, I was actually going towards your ship so me and my brother could leave island"

Marco raised an eyebrow at that but didn't said anything.

" Alright yoi, but we have to ask oyaji firs-" he trailed off when he sense the presence of the magma admiral.
When ace felt the familiar heat near them, his face become pale , he started shaking , what if he saw them?, What if he take luffy, what if he kill him, what if they do something bad to his brother, what is he going to do!!

"Oye kid , oye kid , oyy kid! " this seem to snap ace out of his negative thoughts
Marco saw the kid face turned pale his whole body was shaking, face covered in sweat, Marco wanted to ask what's wrong but he know that this is not the time or place to ask any questions, he's just gonna take them to ship.

" Calm down yoi, it's alright nothing is gonna happen, let's go from here okay yoi"

Ace doesn't trust him, but he doesn't have any option if they do anything bad, he will kill them.

Ace nodded at Marco.

" Alright just sit on my back I will take you to mobydick, whitebeard pirates ship yoi "

Marco turned into his phoenix form and ace climbed on his back .
They take off , it was hard for Marco to fly high and fast because he was carrying two people on his back
Just when they take off and fly a little high, Marco saw trees burning and shore covering into magma from the corner of his eyes, same goes for ace he also saw that.

"I will not let that devil spawn live. I will kill him" comes a angry roar from akainu, when Marco Heard it he become confused and there were thousands questions running in his mind.

What does he meant by devil spawn, he is after this kid , which one ?, What is happening, who are they, did they do something, did he do right by taking this kids with him or he shouldn't have taken them.

Marco shook his head , he is the one who made this decision, so he should trust it and about the whole akainu is here to kill this kids thing he would ask the teen about it later.

Before marco could say anything the kid said " hey whitebeard pirate , "marco yoi " Marco Interrupted, yess Marco I think he is doing something" ace said sounding a little scared for his brother.

Marco turn his eyes to look at the admiral, his eyes widened when he saw akainu turning his hand into magma.

Marco sprinted forward in full speed , missing a centimetre or two from getting burned by the magma fist.
He heard akainu yelling something about killing that scum and justice but he didn't care, he has to reach mobydick as fast as he could.

Meanwhile at mobydick ~

"Hey izo".

"What is it thatch" asked izo while looking at thatch.

"More than an hour has passed, Marco hasn't come back yet do you think something happened"

"Well I don't know thatch and it's Marco we are talking about even if something happened,Marco would manage it easily on his own" said izo looking at thatch with a small but reassuring smile.

Thatch smiled back at him.
" You are right I'm worrying whithout any reason" said thatch.

"Oyy everyone I can see commander Marco he is there flying over the mountain and he is coming towards mobydick" said someone from 5th division.

" About the damm time" said thatch smiling lightly.

But soon a frown replaced his smile when he saw Marco going inside the forest in mountain.

" What is happening why did Marco go down inside the forest, when he was coming here." Asked jozu while looking at whitebeard.

Whitebeard looked at his son and then where Marco went.
" Nothing to worry my sons" he said looking at everyone

" Let's wait for marco alright" said oyaji.

Few minutes later , they saw marco coming out of the forest but someone was sitting on his back , no! Not someone there were two kids sitting on his back.

Everybody was confused at why there are two kids with Marco ?.
Everybody tensed when they saw magma fist coming at Marco. They were all scared because carrying two people and flying high was hard even for Marco.

Relief wash over them, when they saw Marco getting away from that magma and coming towards them in full speed.

" set sail " shouted whitebeard because he knows that his son Marco is coming here and would be okay, he wasn't afraid he just don't wanna see his new sons who just joined few days ago getting hurt by that red dog of navy.

Everybody did what they are supposed to do and in some minutes mobydick started sailing with Marco coming closer every second.

(Thanks for reading, this is where our third chapter ends. Again sorry for my bad grammar and i forget alot of words which shows how bad my vocabulary is 😅😂)