chapter 17

"Worst morning ever." Thought Marco. Everyone is sad, angry, hurt and felt betrayed. Marco is with oyaji from the start and this was the first morning where he woke up to this gloomy aura, nobody's is laughing, nobody's talking, playing prank, some of them didn't even showed up for breakfast and the people who were there didn't eat their food.

Marco was sitting beside thatch's sleeping figure, looking at him.

It's Hurts so much. Betrayed by your own brother.

And it hurts more to see thatch like that, marco loved his family members equally but he loves thatch a little too much after all thatch was the first brother Marco ever had.

The infirmary's door opened and Tate the head nurse, walked inside.

She gave him a smile. Which was clearly forced and fake.

Marco gave her space so that she could check on thatch.

"How is he yoi?" Marco asked nervously, he doesn't believe in god but if theres a one he just pray that thatch recover soon.

"Marco, don't worry like I said he will wake up soon and it's not that serious since the knife only grazed his side. And you even used your healing power on his side so he was okay. It just that the cut on his bicep bled a little too much besides that he is completely fine." She said and gave him a small smile.

Marco sighed in relief, thatch is still asleep and is probably in pain but atleast he is okay and there is nothing serious.

"Ahh and Marco" he looked towards her.

"Izou told me that there is a commander meeting in few minutes and asked me to inform you that you have to attend it and take ace with you too" tate while cleaning the medical supplies.

"Why ace yoi?" Marco asked confused.

She shrugged.

Nodding marco went away to find ace.

He found him sitting outside thatch's room with luffy hugging him.

"Ace yoi" ace looked at Marco.

"How's thatch ?" Ace asked nervously.

Marco showed him a little smile .

"He is okay , and he will wake up soon. Besides that you have to come with me, Oyaji called for meeting and he wants you to be there." Marco said.

Ace looked at him confused but didn't asked anything, nodding his head he picked luffy up and went to his room to tuck him in bed.

Luffy was sad and was crying alot because thatch was hurt and he fell asleep while crying.

Ace come out of the room and followed Marco to the meeting room.

When marco and ace entered meeting room everybody including oyaji was already there. All of them sitting with grimace expression.

"Ace, the reason why we called you here was because-" before izou could complete haruta asked with a hint of desperation in her voice.

"Ace! Are you sure that it was teach who did this to thatch, it must be an misunderstanding right?" Her voice waver at end, there was hesitation in her voice.

That made ace angry.

"What do you mean by a misunderstanding huh!  He was the one who stabbed thatch for that fucking fruit, he is a traitor. There is no misunderstanding here" ace said while raising his voice.

He couldn't believe that even after all this, they are still being doubtful and saying it might be a misunderstanding.

"Ace and all of you my childrens, calm down" oyaji said with a calm voice.