★2. Halo~cafe★

Purpeld pov:

I was laying in my bed,looking at the ceiling, I then stod up and searched for the painting I made yesterday,
I found it and it looked very pretty, so I hung it on my wall over my bed, I really liked my room it was clean and comfy, (Bro mine is the opposite 🤗) I walked out my room and said bye to punz.

I walked down the street to my favorite cafe, the halo~cafe, I steeped inside and orderd a coffee, "So got anybody? " Skeppy looked from his husband to me "Oh I just met someone and we are friends" I smiled,
"bad could you get his coffee? " skeppy looked at bad "Yea, ofc hunny" He gave skeppy a little kiss on his cheek and went to make the coffee, I smiled they were like parents to me.

"so whats her name~? " He smirked "Oh.. Its a he and we are just friends" be looked kind of sad "Man, but anyways what's his name? " he smiled and looked at me "Oh his name is Tommy! " he sat I front of me,
"oh, he is Wilbur's and technos brother" He smiled then looked out the window, "Here you go, purp" bad handed me my coffee and I gave him the money, "See ya dads" I smiled at them and they waved, they didn't mind that I call them dads cuz they know my back story.

I walked to the park and looked on my phone, "PURPELD" I looked up and turned around, to see Tommy running to me "Hey, sunflower what's wrong? " he stopped in front of me to get air, "Nothing I just saw you, and wanted to hang out" He smiled, "Oh okay? I just wanted to feed the duck's wanna come? " he nodded and we walked to the duck's, I took out my bread and gave a bit to Tommy.

We fed the ducks and went home, I was laying in my bed as he came and hugged me, "Awwwh sunflowers sleppy" I said in a child tone "Shut up" I laughed, he soon feel asleep, I looked at him a bit 'cute' I smiled, I just saw him as a friend, bc I'm not g@y.

I woke up by the sound of my door, "What are you doing" I opened my eyes and saw tommy, "Oh I just wanted to make some breakfast for us, is that okay?" I nodded and smiled, I liked him he was nice, ofc just as a friend,
I stod up and my sight was blurry,'Sh!t I stod up to fast'i sat down again waiting until I could see something,
I then stod up again, but this time not so fast.

I walked Into the kitchen where Tommy was making pancakes, "Awwh pancakes? " I hugged him from behind,
He nodded and I smiled, I let go and sat at the table. Soon he came in whit the breakfast, we eat and laughed, talked. "oh sh!t what time is it? " I washed the dishes, "Oh it's 11A.M" it was a short silence "fvck I need to go home! See ya purp! " I waved him.

I walked into my room, and layed on my bed, it smelled like flowers like him, I stod up again and walked to the balcony and watched the sun rises, (He had a nice view on the beach) I looked to the beach, and smiled, I took my book out and draw the sun rise, "Maybe I could give this Tommy!" The idea came into my head and I started drawing, I painted it afterwards and got some coffee from halo~cafe.

<<------------------>>
>614Words
I really like the chapter⚡
Its short but actually cute🌹
But I still
Love y'all to the moon and back💋