★mirror ★

-Tommy pov-

As I sat down on my bed, Came tears from my eyes I held my head in my hands and cried into them.
But I heard Liz come so I wipped the tears away and looked to the door, "what did he say?.. " she said in a low and soft tone. "he said I should fvck off" I sounded like I had cried for the past 10 days. She didn't answerd and left closing the door. I layed back down staring at the ceiling I thought about the funny and cute moments we had.
All gone..

I texted him but he didn't answer and had blocked me, "Fvck purpeld why?... " I layed my arms on my face while laying on my back. After like 10min Lizzie came back in, "Are you feeling alright?.. " the soft and low words came out of her mouth.

-purpeld pov-

I was ashamed, why did he do that?! Now I look like an idiot when I go out. I looked into the mirror and punched it multiple times until it was 1000 pieces, I looked at my bloody hands and walked out the room to clean the hands.as I had bandaged my handy I cleaned the mess I did, "Everything bc of him" I said multiple times.
"purpeld.? " I looked to the door to see karl "Oh hey karl" I smiled, "Someone is here to talk to you.. " he said in a very low tone, I nodded and got to the door to see.. tommyinit.

"Tommy.. " "Purpeld i-" he hugged me, "Please I'm so sorry! I love you and always will! I was just drunk!!" I looked down to him, "I forgive you.. But can we restart..? " he looked up with blurry eyes as he nodded.
"Friends? " "Friends."

----------------------------------------
Words:312
Wow this is a short ass chapter😀