★3.paint face★

Purpeld pov:

It was completely ready, I was fully of paint, it was on my face, clothes, hands and hair.
I was taking some fresh clothes out my wardrobe and went to shower.
After that I was sitting on the balcony floor (They had like glass thingy there where you can look through)
On a little pillow,I looked for the beach to see tommy and two other people, one was white-black and looked like an endermen, and the other one looked like a ram whit fluffy hair that was over his eyes, but I could see a toxic symbol on his eyes and his eye color was yellow? And his under lip was black. They were playing catch I think or something else.

Until the ram saw me a d pointed at me, then Tommy turned around and waved me "PURPELD" I could hear him scream, "COME" I also heard an got ready to go to them, I was walking on the sand and Tommy came running to me, he hugged me "Bro I missed you" I smiled and then looked at the ram and endermen who was holding the others hand, "Are they together? " Tommy nodded "This is tubbo" He pointed at the ram "And this ranboo" He pointed at the endermen.

"oh nice I'm purpeld" I smiled "I don't like that guy tommy" The ram said looking at Tommy, "tubbo! " I looked down "It's alright" I smiled again, then they talked but I didn't listen, I looked into the sunset,it was so pretty,
Then I could feel a hand on mine and I looked who's hand it was and it was tommys, he smiled at me but the turned around dagain and talked to ranboo and tubbo.

I looked to the sunset again, a little later I took out my phone and made a photo,I smiled at my phone,
Then I became a messenge from Lizzy (she is not real!!) I smiled as I texted whit her. Lizzy was my best friend since middle school and she was my comfort place, I smiled more and then I feeld Tommy turning around looking at my phone, I was texting hearts whit her but only these '<3' I turned to Tommy and he had a jealous face on but the turned back to ranboo and tubbo.

L🌹💥:

L🌹💥:Purp<333
P:Yes sunshine<333
L🌹💥:Wanna go to the ice cream shop??<333
p:H3ll yes I'm coming!! <333
L🌹💥:See ya there<33
P:Ily<333
L🌹💥:ilyt<333
(they had this kind of friendship where they say ily and everything, they are not together just besties)
*End of chat*

"hey guys I go meet up whit my girlie byee" I smiled and stod up to see a more jealous face on tommys face and I giggled and left, I ran to the ice cream shop and saw Lizzy waiting, I ran to her "PURPP"She screamed and ran to me " LIZZZ"we hugged "Long time no see bestie" I giggled "Frrr" we got Into the shop and got our ice,
We were walking g at the beach whit our ice, laughing, talked and simping over people.

Then I saw Tommy shocked "could I sleep at your house?my parents kicked me out" she asked and I nodded,
We sat down and talked "Soo got a girl or boy you likeee~~??" she smirked, I giggled "No, I think I will stay single"
I made a drama face and she laughed "And you? " I looked at her "No I think I will stay single too" we both laughed and had more fun.

I looked back to see Tommy looking like he was about to tear up, but he ran away, I didn't rally cared right now.
"wanna go home now it's getting colddddd" I nodded and helped her up, she had pretty brown hair, ocean blue eyes and was very skinny and looked good in everything, we walked home laughing and talking.

We entered my house and she had like her own little room, bc her parents aren't the best, mine wasn't also very nice but I don't live whit them anymore."I go to my room, goodnight love! " she walked to her room "Night love! "
I got into my room and fell Into my bed.

Tommy pov:

I was laying in my bed crying, I really liked purpeld but he got a girlfriend.. Sh!t man...
I looked on my phone and was watching Netflix.

<<-------------------------------->>
>758Words
Holy crap 😃😃
Love y'all to the moon and back💋