★the new start.. ★

-Purpeld pov-

I looked into the mirror, and looked at me a bit. Then I lifted up my shirt and Looked at my stomach.. 'I'm so fat.. '
I thought and looked at my stomach from the side and thought the same, after some time I stopped looking at the mirror.

I came out the bathroom. "finally" karl said as he walked into the bathroom, I left the apartment to go to the little coffee shop next to the apartment house. As I entered the warm little cafe and orderd an bagel and hot chocolate,
I saw a blonde guy who looked like Tommy. The boy looked at me whit a surprised face and ran to me, "Purp!" He hugged me. "get off" he looked at me "Tommy i-" "Here your order" I payed and left the cafe.

"purp come back!" I heard Tommy scream but I didn't listen, "Fvck off tom" he stopped.

-Tommy pov-

He had used my real name..?I looked at him, "What, tom? " he smirked "What the fvck? purpeld?? " he looked annoyed and the fact he don't want to see me is sad."You used my name?!"he turned around and walked off.i ran after him"PURP" i shouted at him "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" He turned hid head and looked dead in my eyes"i– im sorry!ok?!"i saw tears come from his eye,"pu–" "Leave." He turned his head and left.

I stod there and noticed that people were staring,i walked off in the other deracination,i pulled out my phone and i knew it was all over.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Words:255

Omffffgggg almost the last chapter!!,!!

Im so so so sorry it took so long,but you guys already know💚

But i still love yall to the moon and back!

And dont forget to eat and remeber someone loves you,and im one of them!❤️❤️

But see yall in the next chapterr!!

★Flower Fields ★||Golden Duoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें