★4. flowers for my love<3★

Hello guys, it's me Ace! So I'm sorry for not posting, im sick and don't have much time for chapters.
So thanks for the waiting I appreciate it♡
-----------------------------------------
Purpeld pov:

I was on the flower field, whit Tommy and we made flower crowns, made jokes and had a good time.
"here" He gave me a white Cosmos flower, he knew it was one of my favorite flowers, "awhh thanks! " I hugged him and he hugged me back,"So um I heard you got a girlfriend "he Rupped the back of his head, " Oh no no She is my best friend"I giggled, "Oh, uh Yeah I just saw u guys that's why" He laughed, I smiled and got an idea.

I grabbed his hand and ran Torwords a field of white and red flowers, I laughed as I ran through the flowers whit him, I could hear him laugh, but then I fell and he was now on top of me, we had eye contact for like 2Minutes then he closed his eyes and came near my face, I closed my eyes too and our lips connect, after a little he ended the kiss and looked me in my eyes, "Oh i-im sorry!" he sat up, I looked st him and gave him a kiss.

"it's alright" I smiled and I could see that he was blushing, that made me giggle "You liked it didn't you? " I said between laughs, I saw him nodding, "Want another one~?" I smirked and he looked like a tomato, "I-i-"he stuttered "You?" I smiled looking into his face, "Ilikeyousomuchsinceimeetyou!" He said really fast but I could understand every single word, "I love you too" he looked up, "Really? " he looked at me "Yes, Tommy I love you" I smiled at him, he jumped on me so he was on top of me, "I love you so much purp"I saw tears in his eyes then he gave me a kiss, the kiss was very gentle and soft. (I feel like a poet🤠)

We were laying in the flowers hugging as we watched the sun go down, " Wanna go home, it's getting late"I looked at him half asleep on my chest, "I take that as a yes" I picked him up and carried him home.
I rang the door bell and a pink tall man came out the door, "What.did.you.do.to TOMMY?! " I got scared a bit *i-i- he's just asleep! I swear! "He looked me dead in my eyes, " Who are you" he still looked into my eyes, "I-im purpeld! " I tried to smile, "Mhm, oh his guy Tommy talks about you a lot" I started blushing and looking at the asleep boy in my arms, "Oh really? " the guy nodded, "Well, can I have my brother? " I looked back at him, "Oh yeah sorry" I gave tommy to the guy and waved them a goodbye.

Tommy pov:

I woke up in my bed, next to me a mad looking techno, "oh hey tech" he looked up "Tommy, why did this purpeld guy bring you home last night? Are you okay?! " he stod up "Oh Yeaa I'm okay" I smiled at tech "so tell me" he looked at me again, "What-" "Tell me about him" I wanted to start but didn't wanted to tell him he was my boyfriend, "well he is my best friend, And umm is very nice and sweet" I smiled, He Mhm at me.

"well I go now, and I'm gonna tell Phil" I fastly looked back at him "No! Tech don't you dare" but he already left,
"welp,I need a lot to answer later" I rolled my eyes, I got my phone and texted purpeld.

Purp♡:
You changed the name to 'Purp♥︎'

T:Good morning sweetheart<3
P♥︎:Morning sunflower<3
T:How are you? <3
P♥︎:good bc I can text you, And you? <3
T:Awwwh, I'm good too!<3
P♥︎:Wanna go to the flower field later?
T:Yesss my flower crown died:((((
P♥︎:I can make you a new one<3
T:Thanks!! I love you<3333333
P♥︎:I love you too<333 
T:See ya hun!<3
P♥︎:See ya sunflower<3
(fvcking h3ll I feel single af😮‍💨)

---------------------------------------------
End of chat

I put my phone on the charger, and left my room where Phil was waiting, "When can I meet your little boyfriend~? " I looked at him blushing, "i- wait you know that we date? " Phil expression dropped, "You guys date?! " I knew he wouldn't be mad bc Wilbur has A boyfriend too named Quackity, "You mad? " "What? No why should i? I'm proud of you son! " he hugged me, "Thanks dad" I hugged him back.

------------------------------------------
>810Words
Pretty good chapter tbh!!
I like it😻

Love y'all to the moon and back💋