★5. Ghost★

Purpeld pov:
(this chapter is purpeld but just dead, if you see so future)
TW's: Mentions of R@p€,overdose,drugs,pils

I saw a little girl crying and I came up to her, "Hey, sweetie what's wrong..? " I tried to sound calm "Nobody came to my funeral" she hugged me "It's okay, nobody came to mine too... " I hugged her tight but not too tight, she cried into my chest, "How did you die...? " she looked up and looked at me whit her golden eyes into my purpele eyes,
I had an overdose.. But I didn't wanted to tell her, "I got stabbed.. And you sweetheart? " I smiled at her,
"Oh... Well my dad always drinked that stuff that smelled disgusting,but one day he drunk very much of it and he naked me and him,but more I can't remember... " I got shocked "What... " was the only thing I could say.

"I-" I didnt know what to say... This little girl is like 9/8 and got R@p€d, and didn't survive it.. "but don't worry, I'm fine! " she smiled, tears came down my face as I heard what she said before, I hugged her again "I'm so sorry.. "
She hugged me back, "It's fine, like I said I'm fine" she had a big smile on her face, "What's ur name? " I looked at her "I'm Bella! " she smiled "And you? " "I'm purpeld, but you can call me... " I was thinking "Big brother! Yeah I'm ur big brother! " I smiled at her as she giggles, "Yay! Big brother!".

We had very much fun, we played hide and seek and tag! It was nice meeting her but I needed to go.
"Hey bel"she looked at me " Yes big brother? "She asked " I need to go... You can come if you want" she ran to me and nodded, I took her hand and we walked through the woods, "Where are we going? " she questioned "we are gonna visit my husband" I smiled at her to comfort her, "Is he dead like us? " "No... I just visit him to see him yk? "
She nodded "I wanna visit my Mom.. But I don't find her" "What happend whit her? " I asked her "I don't know mommy and daddy had a fight, and then she packed some stuff and left, I didn't saw her after that" oh no, this poor child... I wish she was treated right, "Oh.. " "What about your mommy and daddy? " she Questioned me,
"my parents were like your dad.." Her smile dropped and she hugged me, "I'm sorry" she hid her face in my chest, "it's alright" I smiled.

We were finally at the house, we walked through the wall and into Tommy's bedroom where he slept,
We sat on the chest next to his night table, Bella was sitting on my lap, "What's his name? " she looked at him,
"his name is Tommy" I looked around the room, but then I spotted pils.. "wait here" I said to her as she still watched Tommy sleep, I walked up to the pils, they were drugs... I didn't wanted that Bel that sees, "Bel wanna go home..? " I quickly asked her and hid the pils, "where is home..?" Shit I remember she doesn't has a house..

"like my house, you can sleep there too" she jumped off the chest and ran to me, "Okay let's go" she grabbed my hand, we walked through the wall out, and walked a bit and talked about our lifes.
"yeah and I had a biggg room" she smiled, I giggled, "here we are" we walked through the wall into my bedroom,
"Can we cuddle..? " she asked me, I nodded and made space for her.

I was like her father figure, but not the father of her. "thank you big brother" I hugged her a bit more and as she fell asleep, I turned around, I looked out my window, this girl.. Didn't deserve death.. Not at her age...

<<-------------------------->>
>669words
This was a angst but like comfortable chapter for me tbh😃
Next chapter he is still alive and the story goes on.
This chapter was just a look into the future.

Love y'all to the moon and back💋