★6.New start★

Hellooo:D I'm backkk ikkk, well I'm back in Poland😻(If you guys didn't knew im polish,
Fvcking h3ll I'm talking too much😮‍💨

-Purpeld pov-

We were driving for over 8 hours, soon I stopped the car. I got out of the car and looked at the beach from Florida (Where he lived) one last time, "Purp, it will be a good new start. " karl put his hand on my shoulder as sapnap came out of the car,yes I took them whit me I think they will help me forget about tommy, I hope, but I also took them whit me cuz we are now pretty close. (Bestiesss😻😘)

Sapnap and karl sat in the back talking while I was listening,then it was silent I looked shortly to them and saw karl asleep on sapnaps shoulder,I smiled and looked back at the road. Now it was a silent drive.
We were finally at the airport, "Karl wake up" I left the car to get our stuff. As I waited for them they finally came and we entered the airport.

-At Canada-

We were at a nice little hotel. I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram, then I saw a post from tommy whit him crying, 'Lost him... ' was written,I layed my phone on the little night stand next to my bed, as sapnap came in, "Hey r u alright? " he sat on the bed, "Yeah, I'm gonna go get some food" I nervously said so I could leave.

I looked at my phone and saw my lock screen being me and tommy cuddling while he was asleep,
Tears came down my face, as I entered the bathroom, I sat on the floor next to the toilet and looked at the picture,
I was sobbing, why was all this happening?

-Tommy pov-

I cried in my bed, hopping he should answer one of my texts, "Hey can I come in?.. " a soft voice said, "Yeah.. "
Lizzie entered the room, "I'm sorry... I didn't wanted to-" I interrupted her "No, it's alright he will come back hopefully, it wasn't your fault. " I saw as tears came down her eyes, "I'm sorry!i-i-" she broke down, I stod up and hugged her, "Shhh... It's alright" I wisperd.

I was talking a little more whit Liz and she told me some stuff about purpeld, she said he likes canada, so maybe he's there. That was the second where it came into my mind, "Let's go to Canada! " I sprung up. Lizzie looked at me, "Yeah, let's do it! " she smiled and ran upstairs to pack, while I looked for an airport.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰〰︎〰︎〰︎
Words:458
Well you see I'm back, but I won't post much so I'm sorry!
Love y'all to the moon and back💋