Arriving at the new camp!

(Sarina's POV)

"Hi girls, welcome to Spain!! We are going to do a little bit of training later, but for now let's get into our assigned rooms!"

5 mins later..

"In dorm 4, we have: Alessia Russo, Ella Toone, Rachel Daly, Millie Bright, Mary Earps and  Georgia Stanway."

"So that leaves us with: Lucy bronze, Keira Walsh, Beth mead, Leah Williamson and Jordan Nobbs, in dorm 5."

"Okay girls, you can now go to your rooms and get unpacked, if you have any problems with the dorms please let me know."

30 mins later...

Leah: "alright here we are, dorm 5, number 69:"
Jordan: "hehehehehe"
Beth: "oh grow up Jords."

Leah: "wow it's so nice in here, a lounging area and a kitchen!!"
Beth: "Oh yeah it's gorgeous! Now lets get to our beds"

After a while of discussion, Beth gets the middle bed to herself, Lucy and Keira get the bed on the right and Leah and Jordan get the bed on the left.

Leah: "umm I guess we will be sharing a bed together"
Jordan: "I think so.."

Lucy: "at least me and Keira get a bed together (wink wink)"
Beth: "right we are going to have to talk about some rules here.."

They all laugh.

After about 45 minutes of getting unpacked and settled in, they all finally can have a rest or go down for something nice to eat.

Beth collapses on the bed. " bloody hell! Don't get be wrong I love going to new camps, but unpacking...too much!"

Leah walks over to Beth so see if she is still alive after 'all the hard work they just did' but then collapses with her.

"I think you are right on this one Beth 😂"

Lucy: "Alright get up you lazy lumps, it's time to actually do something."
Jordan: "Yeah, Luce is right, we can maybe watch a film or get something to eat, I don't mind either one."
Leah: "yeah good idea jords"

*Jordan blushes*

Leah: "I think it would be best if we maybe watch a movie for a bit as Beth is still on the bed 'dying' 😂
Jordan: I will get us some drinks and snacks and if you guys don't mind setting the movie up."
Keira: "yeah I can do that because Luce is hopeless and Beth is basically dead in the other room"
Lucy: "I'm not hopeless!!"
Keira: "It's okay babe, no shame in being hopeless. 😘"

Lucy just rolls her eyes.

And now finally Beth joins in.

Beth: "what did I miss?"
Lucy: (sarcastically) "omg Beth you missed so much.. there were gunshots outside or window people were screaming running for their lives and you slept through it all!!!"
Beth: "very funny Lucy" 🙄

Leah: "Actually I will help Jords as everyone seems to have a role."

(Leah's POV)

"Hey jords, if you don't mind I am just going to help you out here as there is quite a lot of people and I don't want you to do it alone."

"Yeah no probs Leah, I'd be happy to have your company :)"

(in Leah's mind)So far it's been really nice going to Spain with the others and especially Jordy, I'm not really sure why but I just love having her around me right now.

"I'll get the snacks jords, maybe some fruit and a couple bags of popcorn"

"Yeah no problem Le, I think I'm almost finished with the drinks so I could cut up the fruit for you"

"Ah thank you, but I'm almost finished with the popcorn."

" why don't we just do it together :)"

"Yeah thanks jords 😊"

After Leah and Jordan got the snacks and drinks it's time to decide on the movie..

Leah: "well it looks like you guys are all snuggled in together!"
Beth: Yeah, there were three blankets, I got one and Lucy and kei got one so there is one for you too."
Jordan: "oh, okay"
Leah: "the blanket is quite small so I don't mind if you want it for yourself."
Jordan: " it's okay Le, we can share it together"
Leah: "okay no problem"

Leah and Jords get quite close up together. Leah starts blushing so she drinks some water to make sure no one notices.

Keira: "right guys what movie?"
Lucy: "I'm thinking a romance"
Beth: "I'm fine with that"
Jordan: " Yeah sure"
Leah: "why not"

They pick the movie and about 45 mins in, Jordan falls asleep and ends up resting her head on Leah's shoulder.

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying it so far, I will try to do the next parts quickly so no one has to wait. :))