Confessions

(Leah's POV)

I woke up really early this morning. I couldn't sleep last night. I guess I'm a little nervous about telling Jordan. It's 6 and everyone is asleep. She is laying next to me so peacefully and I want to stroke her head but if I wake her up it might be awkward. I quietly get up trying not to wake anyone. Beth is laid out over the whole bed 🙄 and Keira and Lucy are snuggled up together. Ugh I wish that was me and Jordan.

I go into the kitchen and I want to make breakfast for them as I am feeling nice this morning! Hmmm.. I think I am going to go with French toast with some fruit and berries. It's a bit of a treat but still healthy. Ah shit. We don't have any eggs. Most important bit. Ugh I guess I'm going to have to go to the shops. I quickly put on my shoes and a jumper and leave the room.

20 mins later..

Finally I have the eggs, so let's get cooking!

45 blumin minutes later I'm done. It's now 7 so I think I am going to wake the girls.

I slam open the curtains..

Leah: "RISE AND SHINEEEEEEE!"
Beth: "ughhh leahhhh too earlyyy"
Keira: "I was in a deep sleep man!"
Lucy: "can't believe you just woke us at 7."
Leah: "stop complaining. I made you all breakfast."
Beth: "too. Tired. To. Get. Up."
Jordan: come on now guys Leah has put effort into making us breakfast so we should at least have the decency to get up.."
Leah: "aw thanks jordy!"
(I love it. She always looks out for me.)
Beth: "Ugh fine."

The girls all go into the kitchen, and breakfast is all beautifully laid out.

Lucy: "to be fair to you Leah, this looks bloody amazing."
Keira: "totally worth getting up."
Beth: "you are so right!"
Jordan: "yeah it looks amazing thank you."
Leah: "Anytime!"

(Leah blushes as everyone is so happy even Jordan!"

Jordan: "Jesus Christ Le. This is fucking fantastic. Did you put something in it to make it taste this good."
Beth: "omg Yeah it's soooo good!"
Leah: "ahahah no, I'm just naturally a good cook"
Lucy: (under her breath) "you wish"
Leah: "um excuse me I heard that Lucy. To be fair, I'm not a great cook but this was pretty good, none of you can deny it" 😉
Lucy: "fair."

After the girls had some breakfast and were chilling around, (no training today) Leah asks Jordan to go out with her.

(Leah's POV)

I have a really nice spot in mind and I think I am going to take her their and just tell her my feelings. Ugh I'm so nervous.

(Aside just the two of them)

"Um, hey Jordan?"
"Yes Leah?"
"There is this really nice spot I found the other day and I was wondering if you wanted to go there with me."
"Yes. I would love to."
"Ah great!"

(Jordan's POV)

Oh wow. I can't believe what just happened. This is going to be so exciting!!

"Hey Le!"
"Yars"
"Um what should I wear?"
"Just casual like jeans/ trousers and a T-shirts maybe. It's up to you really, but just don't go too dressy cause it's not that type of thing."
"Ah okay no problem."

An hour later, they are both changed. And Leah has to tell the others they are going out.

Leah: "Um guys.. me and Jordan are going out for a bit so we shouldn't be long."
Beth: "ooooo okay!"
Lucy: "have fun you two 😉"
Leah: "omg stop."
Jordan: "its not like that"
(Jordan blushes)

(Jordan's POV)

I'm so excited. I have no clue what's going on. I wonder why she is doing this. I'm pretty sure I have done nothing wrong so let's hope she is okay with me!!

(Leah's POV)

Eek. I can't believe I'm doing this. I hope she likes me back.

" hey jordy, we are are here!!"
"Aaaaaa I'm so excited!"
" I hope you are!"

Leah brings Jordan to a private beech with a beautiful tree facing the sunset.

"Oh my god Leah. This is amazing. Thank you so much."

She dives in for a hug. I let out a soft chuckle.

"Aw that's okay. I'm so happy you like it."
"Like it! I love it!!!!!!"
"Alright follow me.."

I bring her up the tree and we sit facing the sunset.

"Wow."
"I'm glad you like it jordy."

I sit closer to her and wrap my arms around her. She leans into my chest and lets out a sigh almost like relief.

"Jordan... I have been thinking about this for a long time. I wasn't sure if I was correct but the more and more time I spend with you I have finally come to my senses. I like you..."

LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN! OMG SORRY. THIS WAS SUCH A CUTE PART. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. WHAT WILL JORDAN REPLY WITH?!!

<33