Feelings

(Leah's POV)

It's the morning after the finals. I'm absolutely buzzing. Jordan is laying next to me fast asleep. We had quite a late night last night partying. Me and Jordan didn't drink but the others did so I imagine they have a huge hangover. 😭

I always assumed I liked boys. I guess there were a few signs in high school. I dresses like a tomboy and I loved talking to the girls but I just thought that was because we were all girls. I did actually date a boy for like a week and when we broke up I didn't really care. But when I met Jordan. Jesus. She actually confirmed it. 😂I tried to give her a few hints like calling her little Jordy or blushing quite a bit. I have no idea if she noticed. Anyways, I am going to tell her really really soon. Maybe take her to a really nice spot and tell her the news.

(Back to everyone)

Lucy: "fucking hell. I think I drank a little too much."
Leah: "Luce 'little' is quite an understatement."
Lucy: "oh god that's not good."
Keira: "ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Beth: "I feel you Keira."
Leah: "this is why I didn't drink 😂"
Beth: "oh Leah"
Leah: "Jordy is still asleep."
Beth: "should I wake her up?"
Leah: "nah I will. You will probably scare the life out of her so I will do it nice and gentle."
Beth: "ugh you are no fun"
Leah: "hm"

Leah: (softly) "Jordyyyyy. Do you want to wake up love. It's 10."
Jordan: "oh hey Le, what did I miss"
Leah: "nothing much really, just these three complaining about there hangover."
Keira: "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE SUFFERING"
Lucy: "AND PAIN!"
Jordan: "hahahahhah so glad I didn't drink!"
Beth: "that exactly what Leah said."
Leah and Jordan: "TWINS!"
(They both laugh together)
Beth: "you guys are such children"
Lucy: "you can't talk Beth..."
Beth: "HEY! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE!"
Lucy: "ugh sorry my bad 🙄"
Leah: "hahahahah karma"
Jordan: "take this L and shove it up your bum"
Leah: "ahakajhaah Jordan good one!"

Leah and Jordan high five whilst laughing.

(Jordan's POV)

Ahhh me and Leah are having such a nice time together. Yesterday was amazing and I'm so happy I scored! And I am even more happy that Leah assisted me. She was so happy for me . Wow I really like her.

Hi everyone, sorry this is quite a short one but I just wanted to show the feelings they have for each other! Wow it's getting stronger... I think Leah is going to tell Jordan tmr, will Leah get the response she wants?

:))