Telling the truth pt.2

(Carried on from last part)

(Jordan's POV)

"Please don't leave me. I need you."
"Oh baby. I'm not going anywhere."

I just lean in and hug her. I don't want to let go. She is really vulnerable.

"It's Okay. I'm here for you don't forget that, but please tell me what's going on, you are starting to worry me."

She breaks down again.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I will tell you now."
" just take your time baby."

"Basically... before how I said that I wasn't gay until I met you."
"Yeah..."

"Well, I did actually date a girl before you. We dated for 3 months and I broke up with her because I thought I wasn't gay and she was just a part of my 'phase.' But then she told me she had been cheating on me. And the worst part of it was it was with a man. But when I met you, my life completely changed. You made me realize that I actually liked girls...for real this time."

"Oh Leah. That's okay. I'm glad you told me. But why are you so upset sweetheart?"
"B-because.."

She takes a big deep breath.

"Ugh I'm so sorry. I can't stop crying. I need to pull it together."

...

"So you know how I went out this morning and when I came back it looked like I had been crying, well I had. Out of all the places, she was there. I didn't want to talk to her, and when she did talk to me, I just confronted her. But then she told me to F off.... So now she is here. I haven't seen her for so long and she is here. Like out of all the places and she had to be here. I'm so sorry Jordan."

"Leah baby. Don't apologize. It's not your fault I promise. She sounds horrible."
"Thank you so much Jordan. I knew you would understand."
"Of course I would."

I kiss her. She breaks away and looks deeply into my eyes.

"Jordan.."
"Yes baby?"
"I love you."

Wait. Hold up. What did she just say?

"W-what?"
"I said I love you."

No way. No actual way. I have to say it back. She means the world to me.

"I love you too baby."

I dive in for a hug and give her a big kiss.

"What made you say that?"
"You are just the most amazing person I have ever met. You make my day a hundred times better. You never ever fail to be there for me and you don't get mad at me when I tell you shit like what just happened. So yes Jordan. I love you."
"Oh Leah. I love you so so much too baby."
"😘"

"Come on Le, let's go back now. I don't want the others to get worried,"
"Of course my love."
"Do you feel better now?"
"I do now I am with you. 😊"
"Aw you cutie."

10 minutes later..

Leah: "hey guys we are back!!"
Jordan: "finally🙄"
Leah: "shut up"
Beth: "Aw I am glad you two are back!"
Lucy: "yessss we missed you!"
Keira: "glad you are better Le!"
Leah: "Aw thanks guys."
Beth: "no worries! Shall we watch a movie?"
Lucy: "sorry did you just say shall?! Sorry your majesty🙄😂"
Beth: "shut the fuck up Lucy😂😂"
Lucy: "you know you love me 😉"
Beth: "hmm"
Keira: "not as much as me!"
Lucy: "Of course not babe 😘"
Leah: "come on let's go!"

Later tonight....

Beth: "alright guys it 10 and we have training tomorrow so I think I am going to go to bed!"
Leah: "Yeah me too, I'm wiped."
Jordan: "actually, why not."
Lucy: "come on Kei, we might as well."
Keira: "I'm tired anyway so sure my love."

Leah: "goodnight everyone!!"
All: "nighttt!"

Leah: (whispering) "night love you."
Jordan: (whispering) "goodnight, love you too baby ❤️"

5 hours later..

(Leah's POV)

Ugh why is my phone going off. it's literally 3 am. Ofcourse it had to wake me. Let me check what it is. You never know if it's important.

That's odd, it's a text message. I can't seem to recognize the number..

Unknown: I can't believe what you did to me today Leah.

Oh you have got to be shitting me. How did she get my number? I changed it after we broke up. For fuck sake.

Me: What the hell do you want. How did you get my number?

Unknown: your pushing it Leah.

Me: what the fuck does that mean? Why the hell are you texting me at 3am? Why am I even talking to you?

Unknown: Don't talk to me with that tone.

Me: ooooo I'm so scared help me!!

Unknown: stupid bitch.

Me: what the actual fuck. Don't text me ever again. Don't try find me on social media, don't even text me. I don't want to see or talk to you ever again in my life. How dare you text me all this stupid shit. Who do you think you are?

Unknown: you are going to regret that.

Me: What are you going to do? Track me down? 😂😂 Leave. Me. Alone.

Unknown: yes I am. Watch out I am coming for you Leah.

Me: you are actually psycho.

*you blocked this contact*

What on earth just happened. I can't believe what just happened. This is not what I need right now.

Jordan is the sweetest person. I can't believe Leah told Jordan she loves her. They are so cute.

But now.. things are starting to heat up. What does Leah's ex mean by "she is coming for Leah?"

Hope you enjoyed. Next part will be posted tmr. ❤️