Cup final pt.3

(Leah's POV)

I can't believe it. I actually can't believe it. My jordy has just scored the winner.

I run over to her screaming so loudly. I open my arms and she runs and jumps in them.

"JORDAN YOU DID IT! MY JORDAN DID IT. IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!"

(Jordan's POV)

My Jordan?!!!!

"NO LEAH WE DID IT!!"
"I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SCORED THE WINNER!!!"
"AHHH ALL THANKS TO YOU THOUGH!"

The whole team and the subs run on hugging me. I have never felt so alive. I'm not usually part of these big events, and now that I am, I just scored the winner! Wow.

(Leah's POV)

It's over!!!!! I run to Jordan and we drop to the floor. I start crying and she is crying. We are all crying. 😂 the stadium was so loud with cheers. Champions again!!

"Another one? Another one?!!"

15 minutes after celebrating, it's time for the medals and trophy!

Com 1: "congratulations to our runners up for the international cup... SPAIN!"

The stadium fills with sympathetic cheers for Spain.

Leah: "to be fair, they were a very good opposition."
Jordan: "yeah they were really good."

Com 1: "Now.. time for the champions to collect their medals and lift their trophy!"

Everyone lines up waiting for their gold medals and I just patiently wait at the back getting ready to lift the trophy.

Finally it's my turn. I pick up that gorgeous piece of silverware. Woah.

I walk up where all the girls are stood waiting for me to lift it.

Leah: "Jordan! Come lift this with me!"
Jordan: "oh wow okay!"
Leah: Lets do this.

Com 1: "And the champions of the international cup is.. ENGLAND!"

Me and Jordan lift the trophy screaming. There is confetti being thrown about all over the place and the crowd was just deafening.

"JORDS WE DID IT!"
"IM SO HAPPY LEAH!!!"

We give the trophy to the other players and I just hug Jordan. Everything seems to stop for a moment. She looks up to me and gives me the cutest smile. God I need to tell her how I feel.

(Jordan's POV)

Bloody hell. Where do I even start? I scored the winner and I have just lifted the trophy with Leah. She is the sweetest most beautiful human being ever. Yes. I said it. She is so Beautiful. I need to let her know about my feelings.

Those feelings for each other are edging closer and closer. Who will tell who first?

I hope you guys enjoyed that! So sorry for writing this so late, I have had so much going on. I am going to try my best to write and new part asap but I can't make any promises <3