Part 9: Finish Your Sentence

It was Dimple's time to shine now~

He never really intended to rise in the ranks of this Shadow Organization, but with the rapidly growing following, the powerful spirit thought now would be a good a time as ever to shoot for something big. Who knows? The dirt all these ghosts and evil Espers dig up may just end up helping them solve a certain case he and Mob were looking into~

Before Dimple knew it, he was the leader of his own division. There were thirteen in all. All because he was a chatty ghost who spoke his mind and never lingered on a decision for too long! That, and as the Legion grew, its older members automatically were trusted more and more.

He didn't know how it was possible, but Dimple oversaw close to seventy spirits and three Espers! Uhh- uh.. Guess he technically had enough experience to know what to do, but all this responsibility certainly had been thrust upon him quickly! Of course, he chose his own overseers to help him organize everyone, goatee and bushy hair included. What a fun trio those three turned out to be! Reminded him of back in his earlier years when he used to team up with other spirits to take on exorcists. But now he was a little wiser as well. He knew not to let all this power get to his head, reminding himself that this was all just a fun little mission at the end of the day. Ohh, but he sure would have fun while it lasted!

"Dimple!"

A lower level spirit yoinked up to the green one, frantically calling his name. At the time, Dimple was having a "meeting" with his division. "Teamwork building exercises" as he liked to call it. Everyone knew it was just his excuse to play the largest game of Uno imaginable, but at the same time nobody was complaining. They all unanimously agreed that their division leader was by far the most fun out of them all; a really chill guy no one wanted to bad mouth.

"Hh! What is it now?" The division leader, dropping his final two cards. He was SO close to winning..

"It's the boss! He's calling all the Division Leaders to a meeting with him!"

"Th-the boss!?!" He'd never met the BOSS before!

----------

Luckily, Dimple wasn't the last to show. Good first impressions! Their "boss" sat at the end of a black table in a long, dark room. The leader was an Esper. A powerful one at that. He just sat there with his black leather gloved hands intertwining with one another on the table, exuding power.

"Sorry I'm late!" The last to arrive poured through the door; a spirit. They were given grace and allowed to take their place at the table.

With a single hand wave, their boss motioned for the white robed man standing at his right to speak for him. The boss, much like that other guy in a white cloak, was completely hidden. He wore a black hoodie with fancy white trimming. His head was hidden by the hood, and a large, black simple white mask covered his face.