Seungmin *Lucky*

This one shot will be told in Seungmin pov for a little bit.

Every since I could remember I was lucky, I was the lucky kid, always getting what I wanted, always getting good grades, always getting the hottest girlfriend. But that stopped when I met 'her' I wanted her. But she always shot me down. I'll ask her out in the romantic way possible or I'll just flat out ask her but she never accepted it was starting to become annoying getting rejected all the damn time.

I looked at her from across the cafeteria 'why does she keep rejecting me? Do I smell, is something wrong with my face, my clothes, what the hell is it!!!! This is driving me fucking crazy I want you damn it I want you' I signed laying my head on the table. My friend group would sit at our table. "Another rejection," Hyunjin said, picking up his chopsticks. I glared over at him wanting to choke him.

"Shut up it's not a rejection she's just playing hard to get that's all she like me" Felix looked over at me while stuffing his face "wow calm down dude you sound like a psycho girls don't dig that" I scoffed picked up my tray then walked over to your table since you were sitting alone. I sat next to you "Seungmin not right now I have to finish my homework" I looked at you with a bright smile. I pulled out my homework from my backpack and slid it over to you. "You can copy mine," I said. You looked at me shocked "no how would I know if it's right" you asked I pulled out the other homework we had and they all had passing grades on them.

You sighed and I chuckled as I watched you copy the answers 'you are so helpless without me, you need me, yet you keep turning me away oh Y/n just wait I'll have you wrapped around my finger soon' I thought with a big smile.

Your pov

I looked over at Seungmin and he was smiling creepy. I shrugged it off then slid his paper back to him "thanks, so what do you want? A date? A hug? A kiss? I know that you didn't just give me those answers for free" he chuckled putting his paper back into his backpack "well I just honestly wanted to help you out" I scoffed rolling my eyes "yeah like hell I believe that what time are you picking me up" I asked getting up from my seat "Y/n I'm being for real I just wanted to help you" he said.

I looked at his face to see if he was lying and he wasn't. I signed sitting back down "sorry I just been going through hell" I placed my head on the table. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked them to start rubbing my back "my mom's breast cancer has gotten worse, my dad left her for another woman, then I got fired from my job" I banged my head on the table.

"Let me take you out not on a date just so you can relax" I looked at him and nodded 'why is he being so nice to me? This is annoying he would usually be in my face me asking out on a date but if he just wants to hang out then I guess that it's fine' I smiled a little "thanks Seungmin"

Time skip

It's 8 at night and I was still talking and hanging out with Seungmin. It was pretty fun. He took my mind off all that was happening but I was starting to worry about my mom since she hasn't called me. I turned to him "hey Seungmin thanks for today" he looks over at me "can I take you to my house" he asked "I won't do anything creepy" he said I looked at my phone then back to him 'i deserve a day off from all of that' I nodded  and smiled "yeah sure I hope you have alcohol I feel like getting drunk" he looks over at me for a little bit then back to the road "oh now you're talking"

We were drinking bottle after bottle of alcohol. He even tried making something and it tasted gross. We laughed it off but still drank it. We put on a few kpop songs, dancing and singing along to them. I looked up at him and giggled a little "why do you like me Seungmin" I asked "well I don't like you I'm obsessed with you" my eyes widen "for real that's hot" I wrapped my arms around his neck "Y/n I'm being serious I'm obsessed with you I want you so bad" he leans in "and I'm serious that's hot" he slammed his lips against mine. I grabbed his hair softly and kissed him back.

He pins me against the wall pulling off my shirt and I would pull him off. He pulled away from the kids then kissed down my neck biting on it. I mean softly he then bites me harder I gasped. I pull away then smirks at him "lets go to your room" he smirks.

He grabs my hand and leads me to his room. We got rid of the rest of our clothes. He lays me down on his bed then spreads my legs. I blushed "I'm so in love with you Y/n"  he thrust into me I moaned his name "god Seungmin" he thrust faster I arched my back off the bed moaning.

He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He bites my lip and thrust into me "fuck Y/n I love you" he kissed my neck then bites on it hard. I yelped a little in pain as he bit me. He sat up then grabbed me by my waist then started thrusting deeper into me. I grabbed the bed sheets and moaned even loudly. I

I felt myself about to cum as he was going deeper. He pulled out and cums on my stomach. I breathed heavily and smiled up at him. "That was amazing." I said he lay down next to me pulling up the blanket over both of us and cuddled me "you're mine forever " he said I had fallen asleep.

Morning

I woke up feeling sore. I groaned in pain and rubbed my sides. I looked around but froze in my spot when I saw a picture of me. I looked around the room and I wanted to throw up. I saw pictures of me, pictures I took of myself and some that look like someone took of me.

I looked to the side and saw that he was gone. I got out of bed but fell on the floor. I looked at my foot and saw a chain on it "HELP ME, SOMEONE HELP ME" I started crying. The door to his room opened and my mom was thrown on the floor. She was all bloody. I tried to crawl over to her but I couldn't. I cried "mom" . I looked up and saw Seungmin standing in the door with his arms crossed over his chest with a smile on his face.

"Good morning my love how are you feeling" he asked "let me go" I said "my mom needs me" I looked back to my mom "Y/n you can't be that dumb now can youx he walked over to my mom and grabbed her by her hair she didn't flinch or anything my eyes widen "she's definitely dead my love " he chuckled "I had to get rid of her so we could be together forever" I looked at my mom's lifeless body my tears never stopping "NO YOU SON OF BICH YOU KILLED HER" he chuckled and dropped her hair and her head slammed right into the floor. (Lol I'm sorry that's funny, I'm sorry that's not funny)

He walked over to me and grabbed me by my chin and looked into my teary eyes. "I told you didn't I you are mine forever"