Changbin *Hide And Seek*

Y/n P. O. V

Ten year old you and eleven year old changbin

"Binnie where are you this is unfair you always fined me but i never fined you" i heard giggling "changbinnie I know your in here" then something fell, now I was getting scared "c-changbin you win I don't want to play anymore" there was a sound of a boor opening, I turned my head to the direction and seen nothing.

I was shaking in fear now "where is he I'm not liking this game anymore its getting scary m-mommy, d-daddy I'm scared" there was another giggle, and a the wind blew "wait wind but were in the house" I turned around but the window that was in hallway was closed "that's it I'm going home he can play by himself " I ran down the stairs.

"Now where is the front door-" there was a scream, I ran to the scream "n-noona e-everything ok i-im here AHHHHHHHH NOONA" I ran over to her she was bleeding badly "n-noona" she turned her head over to me "y-y/n r-run" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"N-noona y-your hurt i-i'll get h-help" she grabbed my arm "y/n  get t-the h-hell o-out of her NOW" I stood up and wiped my tears and ran to the door "wait changbin" I get to the door and seen him"changbinnie w-we have t-to leave someone hurt n-noona we need t-to get help" his smile faded "aww looks like you found me butterfly" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Binnie w-we need t-to g-get help for n-noona" he pulled me into a hug "ok butterfly let's get help" we ran out of the house and to the next house.

Present

I woke up in a cold sweat "why am I dreaming of that psychopath that's been years ago he's gone now" I sighed once again and got out of bed "god and I have work today" I then walk to my bathroom.

Oh how wrong was I when I said he was gone.

I finally made it to work "good morning y/n" my fellow coworker greeted me "good morning to you" I went and set my things down in the brake room, then came back and ready to start my shift "hey y/n theres a guy that requested for you to bring you his coffee and cake" I nodded "what table."

"Seven" I gave her a smile and took the costume order as I was making my way over to the costumes table and started thing "wait how does this person know me, requested me we don't do that here this isn't some strip club.... " I then get to their table "here is your-" its him its can't be "hey butterfly do you remember me... I sure do remember you how have you been."

I dropped the cake and coffee and ran "no no no that's not him he's gone he was in prison this can't be no no" I ran out of the building I ran as far as my feet could carry me I then stop "where am I just great I'm lost" my heart beating against my chest and my breathing heavy I sighed and fell to the ground and cried "why me" I sobbed "someone help me" I then hear footsteps "butterfly are you here."

"Butterfly you never told me if you remember me its making me sad AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING DAMN IT" I flinched.

3rd P. O. V

"Y/n your starting to piss me off say something" you tried to get up but your legs were numb "I need to get the hell out of here now, or I'll end up like-" your thoughts were cut off because how close he sounded, "butterfly am I close hehe are you scared of me now after what I did to noona do you think I'll do the same to you."

Your eyes widened in fear "do you want me to tell you how much fun it was cutting her up the way I dragged the knive over her knees and her blood splatterd onto my face and carved into her skin her screams were very pleasant makes me wonder..." What he said next made you get up and run "will your screams be just as pleasant."

You ran over to an old tree and hid.  The grass was a bit high so you sat down and put your hands over your mouth and cried silently "will he kill me? Am I going to die here? What did I do to deserve this" soon you didn't hear any footsteps you removed your hands and let out a heavy sigh "he's gone"A hand made its way to your mouth and pulled you up off the ground

"looks like I win this time butterfly I finally have what belongs to me"