Minho *New Kid*

I sighed bored out of my mind "why does school have to be so boring my head hurts just from being here". I put my head on the desk "Y/n you're the only one complaining and school didn't even start" My best friend Choi Youngjae said "I know but it's just so boring" I started banging my head onto the desk.

He laughed "well if makes you feel better there will be a new student" I stopped banging my head on the desk pulling my head off the the desk as I looked at Youngjae "a new kid you say? this day just got better do you know if it's a girl or a boy" He shrugged "so how are you and Jaebum I haven't seen much of him in awhile."

"We got into an argument because he wants to have sex but I keep telling him that I'm not ready and he just won't get it through that thick ass fucking scull of his like-" I throw up my hands trying to clam him down "Wow wow calm down Youngjae you just broke the pin, okay I get that he should wait but you guys have been dating since our first year of high school nows our final year that's a bit long you giving the guy blue balls for god sakes."

We both hit our hands on the desk laughin "omg N/n okay that was funny blue balls, okay well our anniversary is coming up so we will probably do it then, so what's up with you and that boyfriend of yours Alex hmmm" He wiggled handsome eyebrows I just laughed.

"Well you see he was a jerk, I found him flirting with some dick, sucking, slut in the hallway, when I walked passed him he didn't even say a word to me, plus i wasn't even into him I just agreed because he asked if I'll be his girlfriend whatever" Youngjae nods turning his head to the front "Mhm I see well looks like class is about to start."

Minho P. O. V

"This will be one boring first day I have to fine something that spark my interest" I stop at the door then knock on it. I hear the teacher telling the students that I'm here she then opens the door "hello you must be the new student hello and welcome well come in and introduc yourself" She's hideous I walked in and stood in front of the class girl1" Wow he's hot I want him" Girl2" Please be my boyfriend " Girl 3"i want your children" I just rolled my eyes.

"hello I'm Lee Minho-" I spotted the most beautiful girl in the back of the classroom, the way her long/short brown/black/bloned. Hair was just styled how the sun from the window was shining down on to her brown/peach skin she is my spark "she's mine" The teacher had snapped me out of my trace "Mr. Lee is there something else you want to say" I groaned in a pissed off tone.

"No there's nothing else now where is my seat" The teacher was taken back by my tone "umm you can have a seat by Y/n and Youngjae at the table in the back" She pointed "so my kittens name is Y/n, beautiful just like her I just can't wait to make you fully mine, my love I will never let you go I'm already so deep in love with you sweetheart just from first glance" Then my mind started drifting off to dark places and all the things I can do with Y/n.

I sit down at the table that the teacher directed me to "hello bubby I'm Kim Y/n nice to meet you hope we can be friends" She smiled very warmly at me "hello Y/n and you".I raised my brow at him "no one can have my princess I'll kill who ever comes in between us" I bit my lip holding back my anger.

"This is Choi Youngjae my best friend and his boyfriend is the football teams captain and he's plan on doing it with his boyfriend" youngjae blushed "ok he's not in the way but she can't love anyone else looks like your my first victim Choi Youngjae haha."

"N/n you didn't have to tell him that you know that's a bit much don't you think?" She giggles "hey Minho would you like it hang out with us after school" I looked over at Y/n "Um sure what are we going to do" he points to Y/n and himself "We're going out for pizza to the new arcade that just opened up" Youngjae explains.

~ after class in the hallway~

"Y/n babe how you been" Someone called out to my Y/n and I turned around with a deadly glare "Alex what do you want" My kitten asked with a bored tone "I just wanted to say sorry please forgiven me baby I love you" She just rolled her eyes. I smiled but kept my glare on him, she ran her and fingers through her hair turning around to look at the pig that I will kill later.

"Look Alex I wasn't into you I knew you were a pig anyway, you, andI both know that what you just said isn't true, I know you're not clean I'm sure you get where in going with this, so go fine your little slut that you were with two days ago I'm done with you" She smiled turning on her heel, walking off youngjae and I just follow her "wow N/n that was amazing I never seen you like that" Youngjae said amazed and shocked.

Youngjae giggle so did she "wow Y/n I just met you I thought you would be a quiet and sweet type but you put that guy in his place" I praised her with a smile "thanks guys so Minho what class do you have next" I pulled out my schedule handing it over to Y/n anthat friend of hers were looking over it I seen her eyes litgh up.

"Wow Minho you and I have quite a bit classes together unlike Jae right here we only have three together but you and I have umm five that's awesome I don't have to be bored anymore" I looked her up and down biting my lip.

"Damn my love sure is beautiful look at her lips, when she talks her voice is music to my ears, she so outstanding no one else can have her she is forever mine, that boyfriend well ex boyfriend need to go because I hate him. I'll worry about the friend when I'm done with the ex haha. we will be together no matter what sweetie."

I looked over at Youngjae and my little Y/n "so aren't we suppose to be heading to class guys" they looked over at me "oh shit you're right umm it was nice meeting you Minho see you guys later" I noded. He ran off to his class I looked over at my love she was smiling wide at me. Y/n grabbed my hand I blushed just a little "already buddy lets get to class" my eyes widen "hubby my little Y/n wants us to get married in that case I'll take her away from this crul world."

A/n: so like your girl is editing and publishing right now there's the second one.

Updated: 12/25/2018

Edit: 10/22/2021