Minho *It's Ok*

Requested by wtfVkook

You and your boyfriend Minho were at his place cuddling "Y/n I love you so much" You giggled and kissed his cheek "I love you to baby" He kissed your head and looks at the ceiling "how did I get so lucky she's so pretty, understanding, weird, she likes my cats and doesn't make fun of me for liking cats, ah i love my princess, I'll do anything for her, even kill she's driving me crazy b-but I love it" Minho chuckled and pulled you closer.

"What your chuckling over there for" You asked and looked up at him he smiles down at you "just thinking of how lucky I am to have such a amazing girlfriend like you" A pink dust makes it way to your cheeks. You looked back down.

"Idiot you know I hate blushing" You said in a pouting tone "I can't help it you are amazing, beautiful, funny, and weird" You looked at him and smile "I am, weird huh I mean who just pops out of their boyfriends closet when he's walking into his room" You both giggle and hugged each other.

"Hey baby let's get ice cream and walk around in the park" Minho suggested you cuddled into his side not wanting to move "no I want to cuddle with you" Minho felt his heart speed up "you are to adorable" He sighed "but I'll get you your favorite ice cream" You sat up and jumped out of his bed "then what are we waiting for hurry up slow poke" You said and out of his room and he sighed "I'm so lucky".

"Can I have one strawberry and one vanilla" (A/n: whatever you want I just put that for the ones that can't come up with a flavor) the girl scoops up the to flavor ice cream and gives them to you. You hold them while Minho pays. You looked at yours and licked your lips. Minho looks at you and chuckled.

"Thank you come again" The girl says. You gave Minho his ice cream and you start devouring yours. "Baby I think you should eat that a little before you-" You groan and place your hand on your head "get a brain freeze" Minho laughed and finished his ice cream "my poor baby look let's sit on the bench" You nodded and the both of you walked to the bench and sat down.

"That didn't feel to good" You say and lay your head on Minho shoulder "I know it's ok just don't eat it to fast" You nod and eat your ice cream slowly.

You finish your ice cream and Minho went to throw away the trash.

A guy at next you and your felt uncomfortable "hey what's a pretty girl like you doing here by herself" He asked pulling you to his side. You tired to get out of his hold "I'm not I'm with my boyfriend now leave me alone" He laughed "boyfriend where I don't see-" His shirt was gripped forcing him to his feet and fist was met with his face.

"I'm right here" The guys body falls to the ground. Minho was boiling with anger "he touched her, he was holding her, I have to kill him" He grabs the guy by his shirt and starts dragging him "Minho-" He glares at you and you went silent "sit right there and don't move" Minho says with a dark and hash tone. Minho dragged the guy to a ally and start beating him.

Of course you didn't listen and followed him even though you were scared for your life but you know that he wouldn't hurt you. Right? Every punch Minho gave the guy on the ground was really hard, he pulled out something you couldn't see to well because it was a little dark. But when Minho brings it to the guys neck he stops moving.

"M-minho" You said in a quiet shaky voice he turned around and blood was on his hand and face "Y/n i-i don't know what happened I just blacked out it all happened so fast I was thinking" he was talking so fast that you thought he was going to pass out Minho teared up "Y/n I'm sorry please don't leave me I'm sorry I just got so jealous when I seen him touch you please, please, please don't leave me I can't live without you" He cried he tried to wipe away his tears but they didn't stop so he looked down. Minho was full on sobbing he didn't mean to kill the asshole that touched you.

Minho heard your footsteps he figured you left but you wrapped your arms around him "Y/n" He drops the knife and hugs you tightly "I'm sorry" Minho sobbed you giggle a little "it's ok I still love you let's clean this up and go back to home and cuddle" He nods and wipe his tears. Minho wasn't going to let you actually get away that's just crazy you belong to him forever.