Minho *Abused* Part 2

A/n: This chapter will be about chan how his childhood effects him in the future. Chan's last name was Lee but changed it to Bang you know.(This style of writing will be used for memories of his childhood.)

13 years later

Chan P. O. V

I heard my alarm clock go off, I reached over and slammed my hand on it and heard a crack "really another one" I sighed I throw my blanket off me and get out of bed, I walk to my bathroom and open my medicine cabinet.

"Today's Tuesday" I grabbed all four bottles and took one out of each "what's this word sweetie" I chuckled "that word is love momma" she giggled "that's correct baby" she pulled me into her arms and hugged me "momma loves you so much Chan" I felt my tears fall.

"M-mom i-i love y-you" I clenched my fist "that BITCH TOOK HER FROM ME" I screamed and punched the wall "I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM" I punched the wall a few more times and fell to the ground crying "I'm sorry mom I couldn't save you" I stood back up "damn it my hand" I picked up the pills and popped them in my mouth and swallowed them.

I looked around my apartment for my first aid kit, I found it in the kitchen "momma, momma can I help I want to help you" I said while jumping up and down "of course my little one" she giggled "(Y/N) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" I flinched at the voice momma kneeled down "baby go to your room now ok momma will be up there with cookies."

She was shaking and stubbling over her words "but momma-" she cuts me off "chan sweetie go to your room" I ran out of the kitchen and stopped in the hallway and walked back the kitchen door "WHY WEREN'T YOU BY THAT FUCKING DOOR" I opened the door slightly and seen papa angry.

"ANSWER DAMN IT" momma was shaking "i-i w-was c-cooking h-honey" he raised his hand my eyes widened and he slapped my momma then started punching her and pulling her hair, I seen my momma getting beat and I can't stop it I ran to my room crying.

"Those damn meds aren't working yet" I sighed I heard my phone ring I answered without looking at the caller ID "hello" I said and closed my eyes and rubbed the bridges of my nose "Mr. Bang" I sighed at the voice.

"What hyunjin" he let out a chuckle "come on dude light up just a little will ya" I sat on my bed "like I said what is it that you want" he sighed "come hanging out with us, dude you haven't been out after that break down."

"It hasn't been that long" I rolled my eyes "dude its been a year since that happened come on, everyone misses you" I sighed once again "fine you win what are we going to do" he chuckled "don't worry your pretty little head about it I'll be there in six minutes".

3rd P. O. V

Chan hung up his phone and got up then walked to his closet and put on pants and a white shirt he then realized he hasn't ate "damn it I didn't eat anything I'll make him buy me so food" he grabbed his phone and walked to the front door he stopped "I should be good I took the pills I'll be fine."

There was a knock on his door were he was standing he reached for the door knob his breathing became heavy "hey chan open up"hyunjin called to his friend Chan's vision began to blur "momma why does papa hurt you" he pulled his knees to his chest "what do you mean baby" you looked at your son with a pain face.

"Papa hits you" you sighed "chan some times momma doesn't know the answer, and sweetie I don't know the answer to your question" he looked up at you "I want to protect you momma" you let out a sad sigh "chan momma is just fine I promise" you smiled at him Chan wiped his face and breathed in and out then opened the door "hey hyung are you ok" chan gave him a smile "yeah I'm fine" hyunjin looked at his hyung with doubt "I promise"

A/n: hello my fellow readers I really hope you guys liked the chapter.