Please Read

Author:

Hey everybody before you continue reading watch the video.

I know this is a stray kids book but I was sitting with my sister and we seen this video. I don't know what's wrong with these people but they clearly need help.

The solo stands if you want to hate the others members but love one that doesn't even make one lick of sense.

Jimin has been going through so much these passed years and we all know that for the army that are here. The Sasaeng out there you really need to chill like he's a grown ass man. So what if he gets drunk IT'S NOT YOUR LIFE IT'S PARK JIMIN LIFE gosh this makes me so mad that people continue to hurt him.

Like my sister said jaebumblue said not one, not two members but all seven busted their asses to be where they are. BTS always thank us for our support. I'm really crying typing this right now. This makes no sense for someone a human being to be treated like this.

We walk around here saying we stand this group and that group but really are you standing that group or just one person.

I just hope Jimin continue to smile a true smile and continue to be himself.

All kpop idols need respect and privacy they aren't animals.

I'll have you guys request up I promise but I just had to say this.