Jisung *Smile*

Han P.O.V

Han:Hey Y/n want to get lunch together.

Mylove Y/n: Sure han that will be awesome.

Han: Ok I'll there in ten.

Mylove Y/n: Can't wait.

"Today will be the day I confess my love to her I can't wait to see that beautiful smile of hers when I do" I giggled putting my phone in my pocket walking to her house.

~five minutes later~

"I don't remember every seeing that car maybe she bought one" I walked over to her door "nothing like being a little early to the love of your life's house" I knocked and waited for a few the door open "hey Y/n- wait you're not Y/n who the hell are you" the guy laughd it pissed me off.

"I'm her boyfriend dude I take that you're her best friend Han Jisung right I'm Alex she said that you were taking her out to lunch do you want a ride" I smiled at him "no its fine we'll walk" Y/n came to the door "hey Han you ready" I nodded "how could you do this to me my love, don't worry I'll have you haha" she hugged Alex and I rolled my eyes.

"So you have a boyfriend now" she nodded while eating "do you love him" she nodded again, I stabbed my food with a smile "I'm happy for you" she swolled her food "Han do you not like him" I smiled widely while shaking my head "no no he seems like a nice guy, I will love to get to know him become very good friends with him" she giggled taking one of my meats "I knew you would like him I'm glad" then she continued eating.

"How about go to my house and play a few games" she jumped onto my back "I thought you will never ask finally to the Jisungs house" she said in a funny voice.

"So did you buy any new games" I came back with our drinks set them down on the coffee table "yeah my friend hyunjin bought a few more for me here you go"I gave her a cup I smiled she took a few sips "Jisung" she called out I smiled "yes my love" she gripped onto me "what was in that drink" she passed out.

"Its ok my love you're finally mine but let's have some fun" I picked her up walking to my room.

3rd P.O.V

Jisung grabbed your phone unlocking it ccalling your boyfriend to come over "haha this will be fun" he begin to bring out dangerous looking tools spreading them across the bed where you were.

"Well come on in Alex, Y/n is in the living room" he nodded walking to the living room "Han I don-" he pulled out his knife, stabbing your boyfriend in his spine "AHHH-" Jisung begin to laugh he picked him up by his hair dragging him to his room.

"You fucking thought we were friends what a joke, haha you dumbass" he chained Alex to the chair he had in his room "why'd take my Y/n you bitch" he stayed silent "ok well you won't answer its fine I'll just kill anyway but wait the love of my life has to see me end your worthless life" Jisung walked over to you he had your arms and legs tied together.

"Sweetheart, my love wake up" you woke up and seen a smiling Jisung you smiled back and tried to move but couldn't you started to panic "no no no sweetheart its ok. I just have them there to make sure you don't leave me. I love you Y/n" he removed the cloth from your mouth placing his hand on your cheek kissing you.

You pulled from the kiss "Han I have a boyfriend" his face twisted also darken "Y/n babe your friend is crazy" you moved your head over and seen your boyfriend. You look back to Jisung, he had a big smile on his face he stood up you seen all the tools on the bed your eyes widen.

(A/N: WARNING THIS WILL CONTAIN BLOOD,GRUESOME, VIOLENCE, AND A RAPE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

"You see sweetheart I love you so much that I'm willing to do this" he picked the knife he had walking over you your boyfriend Alex was shivering in fear as Jisung got closer "you see I always loved you I always have but I guess you didn't see I thought if I got rid of that brother of yours you will love me but I was wrong"

"Haha you choice this worthless piece of shit like him at least have standers this is just sad" Han stabbed your boyfriend in the leg "AHH-" you had tears sliding down your face "SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT" Han covered his mouth " why are you crying sweetheart I'm doing all of this for you plush we're just getting started" He let's go of the knife cupping his cheeks looking at you with a loving smile.

"YOU'RE CRAZY YOU KILLED MY BROTHER" he laugh like an insane person then places his hand back into the knife and he dragged the knife through your boyfriends leg while he was screaming in agony "PLEASE STOP JISUNG PLEASE" he didn't listen started stabbing in his low area.

Blood was all over Hans face and a big smile "what was so special about him oh I think I know is it his face" he helped the knive up to Alex's face and seen he wasn't moving "hey I know your not dead " Jisung slapped him and his eyes shot open "welcome back you piece of shit now this face I think I want to take it off."

"J-jisung please st-stop please" you begged he poked Alex's face with the knife "he's in the way of out love sweetheart" you sniffed "Jisung w-we are friends n-nothing more" he got really pissed and walked over to you backed away from him."

"What the hell did you just say" He growled and grabbed your thigh tightly "you fucking belong to me you love me say you love me NOW" you shivered in fear "J-jisung yo-your scaring me" he chuckled and soon broke into laughter tears fall down his face "I'll show you then" he pulled off your shorts and underwear.

You screamed and kicked but it wasn't enough he was way stronger then you. Your boyfriend was also screaming Jisung begin to kiss your lips and neck "Jisung~ ah stop please"a part of you wanted him to stop but the other didn't want him to stop you tried to hold back the moans because it felt so damn good." Jisung mmm" you moan he pulled away and sighed "I'm really tired of him let me end him" he walked over Alex.

"I wonder were you'll bleed out faster hmm I know" Jisung then grabbed the knife and started carving out your now dead boyfriends heart and pulled it out with a smile and walked back over to you.

He started cutting the heart and the blood dripped onto your nude body "now tell me you love me Y/" you gulped "I l-love y-you J-jisung" he smiled "let's continue" the blood that was on your body he rubbed it over you moaned from his touch.

He removed his shirt and pants he rubbed his bugle on your womenhood "why am I not stopping him he killed my brother the only family I had and he just killed my boyfriend in front of me why am I not stopping him do I have feelings for my psychopath best friend" your thoughts were cut off by Han entering a finger in your womenhood."

Ahh~ Han" he smiled up at you "were you thinking about me my love" he thurst his finger which cost you to moan in pain and pleasure "look how wet you are Y/n what you say I think your ready don't you" you bit your lip not answering and he untied your wrist and legs he then pulled off his boxers.

He lined up are your entrance and thurst inside, you whitout stopping tears were falling from your eyes because of the pain "J-jisung it h-hurts" he didn't stop he kept thurst hared and deeper.

He ignored your cries he kissed you but you didn't reacted. The pain you were feeling made you num. You just wanted this to end your tears still falling and he released inside you look up at his face he was sweating and breathing heavily.

"We will have a happy family my love"

Updated: 12/25/2018

Edit: 10/22/2019