Minho *Abused*

Minho P. O. V

I walked to my doorstep smiling while whistling, knowing that my faithful wife is just waiting for me on the other side of this door. She will be standing right by the door waiting to welcome me in her arms and give me her wonderful kisses.

I unlocked the door and opened it I didn't feel nothing no hug, no kisses, hell her smell. I clench my fist "(y/n). Where. Are. You" I then close and lock the door I guess that kid heard me "dad your -" I pushed it out of the way "on second thought" I kneeled down "hey champ where's your mom" he didn't answer.

I then grabbed him by his hair "chan where is your fucking mom" he started shaking and I smirked "s-shes asleep" I then throw him to the ground and walked to my room, I then open the door and seen her packing clothes "(y/n) what. are . you doing."

3rd P. O. V

You dropped the bag and looked up at minho with horror "I will. not ask again" you gulped "i-i minho" he took a step forward and you took one back "don't tell me your going to leave me" you couldn't feel other emotions only fear as he took a few more steps "ANSWERE ME DAMN IT" you flinched.

"leave her alone" a little voice said you looked over minho shoulder and seen your son he's only six, your eyes widened in fear of what minho will do to him "chan baby go back to your room ok" he shook his head no "he's going to hurt you momma" minho turned around and started walking over to chan.

"No leave him alone" you ran over to chan and blocked him "so your going to take up for this kid" you had to hide your fear just this once just for chan minho grabs you by your arm and tried to grab chan but you blocked him "NO YOUR NOT GOING TO LAY A HAND ON HIM" minho was be on pissed now he raised his hand and slapped you.

He then reached and grabbed your hair, you groan "move" he spat out, chan was standing there with fear on his face "chan go to your room momma will be ok" minho tried to grab chan but you slapped his hand away "go baby momma will be there soon" chan stumbled backwards.

"Move any further boy I promise you will be underground" chan stopped you pushed minho with the little strength you had and pushed chan out the bedroom door "momma" you smiled at him "I love you" you closed the door and locked it "you are very disrespectful honey I think I need to show you where your place is."

"YOU CHOSE THAT THING OVER ME" he yelled as he kicked you "I SHOULD OF KILLED IT AS SOON IT ENTERED THE WORLD" he then picked you up by your hair "I LOVE YOU AND YOU CHOSE THAT THING" you tried to push him away but your to weak.

"I-i d-don't l-love y-you" he growls and throws you to the floor and kicks and stomps on you "YOU LOVE ME, YOU LOVE ME, YOU LOVE ME" there were sounds of cracks and pops you knew for a fact that a couple of your bones were broken.He then picked you up by your throat "say. you. love. me" your body was weak you could feel yourself slip into darkness "I l-love y-you" he smirks "that's what I thought" he then let's you go and you fall to the floor "I want dinner" he unlocks the bedroom door and looks down at chan with disgust and walked away.

Chan ran into the room and over to you "momma" his tears fell "momma" you turned your head to him "h-hey b-baby" you tried to sit up but went back down "don't move momma your hurt badly, I'm sorry momma, I'm sorry momma I'm weak I can't protect you from him."

You raised your bruised hand up and placed it on chans watery cheek "its fine baby I promise you momma will be ok" you sat up "momma" you looked at him and gave him a smile "your going to run when I say run ok baby and momma will be right behind you."

"Momma your hurt" you knew you were beat up badly but you had to stay strong for chan"I'm ok sweetie I promise" you got up and limped to the door "come on sweetie" he walked over to and grabbed your hand "I love you chan remember that sweetie" he looked up at you and smiled "I know momma and I love you" you both walk to the living room were minho was, minho stands up and walks over you dragged chan behind you and looked down.

Chan P. O. V

"Of course i will forgive you honey" my dad looked at me once again "do you forgive me "o-of c-course papa" he had one of his scary smiles "now how about we cook together as-" momma had punched him, she pick me up and ran to the door "momma" she unlocked all of the locks and opened the door "come on baby your going to have to run for momma" she was talking so fast.

"(Y/N) GET BACK HERE" momma was shaking badly "run baby run momma loves you" I started crying "no no momma I want you to come with me" she pushed me "go baby momma loves you" I hugged her "no momma I won't leave you" I heard him getting closer "momma we have to go" I grabbed her hand and she didn't move.

I looked at her and she was crying "I love you chan but momma can't come with you this time bye my sweet heart" she ran back into the house and close the door That was the last time I seen my mom.