Hyunjin *You're Mine*

Hyunjin P. O. V

"My dear y/n why are you so beautiful I even find your flaws perfect, my sweet sweet y/n you will be mine I can't wait any longer. I was sitting in the far back to make sure my little butterfly wouldn't spot me just yet I want it to be a surprise when we finally meet. "Its ok my love I won't let you wait any longer then you already have"

3rd P. O. V

"He guys I left my bag in theater I'm going to run in and get it" one of your friends suggested to tag along "its fine I'll be right out don't worry" you gave her a smile then you ran back into the theater. Your searching for your bag you felt as if someone was watching you looked over your shoulder and nothing you, there was a chill in the room you shivered the feeling of being watched came back.

"Fuck it, it's not here" there was a snicker you turned your head in the direction where it came from and seen nothing "the fuck was that" you walked to the door and tried to open it but it didn't open "what did they lock me in here." There was another chuckle you turned around while keeping your hands on the knob now you were scared "a-anyone there" there wasn't any movement, you start to panic and knock on the door.

The chuckle sounds a little closer then the others you've heard you turned around once again and seen a male taller then you with a smile on his face "h-hey are you stuck in here also, if not then could you like kinda help me out my friends are worried." You got a bad feeling about this dude you heard many chuckles and no one was there when you turned around there wasn't anyone there but all if a sudden he shows up "you dude can you speak" he smiled wider and now you were creep out.

"Yeah I can speak just fine y/n" your eyes widen "who the hell how do you know my name" he giggled and took a step forward and you took one to the side "I know everything about you dear" he took another step and so did you. "Leave me alone you creep" he moved to fast for your eyes he was hugging you tightly "just how I imagined hugging you your so perfect my love. "

"I finally have you y/n after all this time your mine."

A/n: hey DarkAngelGirl017 is helping me recover this book and I really appreciate her so much for this, my book was deleted, and this this for the ones who were reading this book before it got deleted and the cover is by Shy_Lotus