Hyunjin *Kinky*

A/n: forgive me for that title its cheesy. And this was requested by Inak03. If you don't like content like this please don't read it I don't want to trigger anyone thanks.

Hyunjin has been watching you since that day it was just a little bump on the shoulder on the sidewalk. Every since that day he seen how beautiful you were he just couldn't let you go just like that so he followed you everywhere you went and you never noticed.

Sighing as he watched you as you were laying in bed sleep "look how beautiful she is.... Makes me wonder how more beautiful she would look handcuffed to my bed and with a blindfold on and shivering to my touch mmm .... Calm down hyunjin we are I'll make our move soon but I want her now and I will have her now."

He walked through your front door "I had a key copied just in case and I'm finally putting this key to use hehe" he then walked up the stairs to your room, then opened your room door slowly he saw how peaceful you looked while you we sleeping how the moon light from the window shined down onto your resting face.

He climbs into your bed very slowly, then pulled out some rope and a rag, you shifted in your bed now facing him, he blushed from how close you to are he moved a strand of your hair and put behind your ear and smiled softly "I can't believe after today I'll wake up to your beauty every day."

He grabbed both of your hands and tied your wrist together tightly you wince he looked up and seen that you were still asleep, he made sure that your wrist were tied tightly "should I tie her feet she's asleep so she won't put a fight and try to run well its better to be safe then sorry" he then pulled off your blanket and began tiring your feet he picked you up and placed you over his shoulder and smiled.

"Let's start our new life's together (y/n)" You moved but didn't go anywhere you tried you move again but didnt work you looked up at your hands and seen they were handcuffed, soon you felt a chill over your body you look d back at your body and seen you were necked "SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE" you cried out.

The door the room opened you stopped crying "hey (y/n) I figured you will be up oh and just a heads up no one can hear you babe" you stiffed "w-what d-do you w-want" your tears fell "its ok babe I've already got what I wanted and its you but not all of you" you tilted your head in confusion.

"We have to make love" your eyes widen in fear "no no no I don't even know you" you shook the handcuffs but no use, he crawled on to the bed you turned red.

You looked away from him you felt a hand grip your waist, you looked back at him with a shocked face "please no" you beg he chuckled "its ok babe I'll be gentle" you blushed at the name you seen him reach in his pockets you assumed it was condom you closed your eyes and bit your lip.

You soon felt something over your eyes, you shot open your eyes but only seen darkness then there was a chuckle "relax babe its just a blindfold" His hand went up and down your body you felt chills over your body.

You held back a moan he then placed his hand on your vagina you moaned and he smirked "you like that babe" he then slides one of his fingers inside you moaned loudly "mmm ahh~" he then bit his lip "babe your moans are music to my ears I want more."

He removed his fingers you whimpered he then chuckled and got out if bed "its ok my love we will continue" he then walks to the closet that's in the room and grabs a whip, you start to get a little uneas since you couldn't see you then felt something on your legs making its way up to your thighs "wait leather" you shivered he the smacked your thigh "ow" he chuckled.

"Come on babe you can do better than that" he then smacked the same spot but with a little more force"ahh" you screamed "that's more like it" he then moved the whip to your vagina and rubbed it over your wetness, you let out a small moan there was a smack on your vagina you moaned "does it feel good (y/n) my princess" you bit your lip you arch your back when you felt another smack to your vagina "answer (y/n)."

"Yes yes it feels good" he smiles and drops the whip and crawls in between your legs, your mind was all over the place you couldn't think straight he then grabbed one of your legs and placed it on his shoulder he then placed his crotch onto your vagina "do you want me to put it in sweetheart."

You blushed a dark red and bit your lip "c'mon babe answer me " he rubbed his crotch on your vagina you moaned "I don't know" he chuckled and enter you forcefully you yelled in pain "its ok I'm all in sweetie" he thurst his hips "no no stop it hurts" he ignored you and kept moving his hips.

Your tears slides from under the blindfold down your cheeks because of the pleasure and pain "why am I enjoying this am I'm insane how can something so wrong feel so pleasing" you felt him slow down "p-please n-not inside of me" he then put his hand over your mouth and kept thrusting his hips soon you felt something warm and liquid inside you.

"Now I know you won't leave me"

A/n: thank you for reading