A Day At The Office

Violet clutched her stuffed bear tightly, as she walked down the hallway with the lady. She wasn't quite sure where was going on, but what she did know was something horrible had happened, and her mama was sick in the hospital. Her pull up crinkled between her legs, and the material was irritating on her skin. What Violet didn't know, was her mother was tragically killed in a three car pile up on the way home from her friend's birthday party. Fortunately, Violet was in the backseat, where she had received an injured neck, and was left permanently incontinent. Her father was a heavy alcohol abuser and was unfit to care for her. The lady opened a door with a sign on it. Violet didn't know how to read, so couldn't understand what it said. "Come on, child. We must get you ready." The woman motioned for Violet to follow. The timid girl followed the lady inside, where she was instructed to sit in a chair in the corner. Violet hopped up onto the tall chair, struggling a bit in the process. She sat down, to feel the cold, squishy material of her slightly wet pull up mush into her privates. It was very uncomfortable. "Miss?" Her tiny voice called out. "What do you need?" She replied, not looking up from the stack of papers strewn across her desk. "I uh- my diaper is wet and cold, can you change me please?" She asked the woman. "Not now, I'm very busy. I will get you changed in a little bit." The woman replied, still not breaking her gaze from the papers. Violet was getting bored fast and started looking around the room for something to do. She spotted a little flower dancing in the woman's windowsill. It's little plastic face smiled broadly at Violet, as it flapped its leaves up and down. Curious, Violet poked the little flower, causing it to bob up and down more. A small smile crept onto her face, as she poked it again, causing it to bob more. She giggled slightly, as she repeatedly poked the little plastic flower. The woman glared over her glasses at the small child. "Be still, I'm almost done." She scolded. Violet's smile faded, as she slumped back into her seat. Her diaper was really starting to bother her now and she really wanted to be changed. "Miss, when can I get a changing?" She asked once more. The woman glared over her glasses at the toddler with annoyance. "I only have a few more things to finish up, and then you will be changed. Patience is a virtue." She said in a grouchy voice. "What's virtue?" Violet asked, cocking her head to the side in curiosity. The lady grunted in annoyance. "It's like, a good thing about someone's character, the more you distract me, the longer it takes for me to change you." She gritted her teeth. Violet dropped her head. She poked the small bulge in her pants and felt it squish. The diaper was cheap and too small for a girl her size. The material was rough on her skin, and the wetness was getting cold. "Ok, I'm done now." The lady set her pen on the desk and walked over to Violet. She grabbed her hand. "Come on, let's get you changed."