A Long Day

Violet returned to class, escorted by a hall monitor. She took her seat next to her friends, as she listened to Mrs. Gibson about what activity they would be doing. "Was everything okay?" Elizabeth leaned over and whispered in her ear. Violet just blushed a little and nodded. Mrs. Gibson walked around the room, handing out sheet of colored paper. "What are we doing?" Violet didn't hear all the instructions. "We're cutting out and gluing a house." Elizabeth started to draw out the design of her house. Violet looked at Casey, who just shrugged, before beginning her project. Violet cut a strip of green paper and glued it on the blue piece of paper. She made sure her grass was sticking, before moving on to cutting out her house. She finished the rough design of her house, before gluing it down on her grass, and then moved on to making trees, windows, a door, clouds, a sun and people. In the end, she had a nice little cut out of a house with a tree and two people. Violet grabbed some crayons from a cup, before coloring some flowers into her field. "Wow! That's really good, Violet!" Elizabeth complimented her friend. Violet smiled. "Thank you." "Alrighty, class! It's time to go home, if you haven't finished your project yet, you can finish it when you get home. Have a good weekend everyone!" Mrs. Gibson smiled, as she dismissed the class. Violet grabbed her backpack, before putting her picture inside it, and lining up to be lead outside.

    Glen and William tossed their bags onto the couch, before flopping down in unison. Violet just stood there with her backpack on. "Uhmm..." She bit her lip. "Can someone change me, please?" She asked timidly. "Yeah." William groaned, before hopping up off the couch and kneeling down next to her. He grabbed the front of her pull up and squeezed it a little. It was very wet. "Yeah, I'd better get you cleaned up, little princess." He scooped her up, and carried her to the bathroom. Violet felt her pull up squishing between her legs, and was ready to get a new one on. William grabbed a pull up from her bedroom, and laid her down on the floor. He began by ripping the sides of the soiled pull up, and wiping her down before sliding the new one up and gently swatting her bum. Violet was actually starting to like wearing diapers. She didn't have to worry about going to the potty, and could relieve her bladder wherever she wanted. They were also soft and
felt nice on her parts. William picked the little girl up, and carried her back out to the living room. He sat down on the couch, coddling the toddler in his lap. She yawned. It had been a long day, and she wanted to take a nap. She closed her eyes, and rested her head against William's chest, as she fell asleep almost immediately.

    William smiled at the precious girl. "Aww, she must have been really tired." Glen's heart melted at the sight of the little girl sleeping on his twin's lap. "Yeah. Probably should have put one of her nighty diapers on if I knew she was taking a nap. Oh well." William smiled, as he kissed her forehead.