Morning

Violet muttered softly in her sleep, as William gently stroked her long, blonde hair. "Are you going to tuck her in, Will?" Henry asked. He looked at the clock. "Yep." He yawned, before getting up and carrying the sleeping girl to her bedroom.

    He gently pulled the covers up to her chin, and kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight, little Violet." He lovingly smiled, before leaving the dark room.

    Violet's eyes fluttered open in the morning. The sun shown through her curtains, dimly lighting the room. She crawled out of bed, and felt her diaper droop halfway to her knees. She needed changed badly. Her diaper made it hard to walk, because it forced her legs apart slightly forcing her to waddle. She opened the door, before walking out to the living room to see Hector on his phone. She waddled over to him. "Hector?" Her tiny voice asked. "What do you need?" He seemed a little annoyed. "Will you change my diaper?" She asked. Her crystal blue eyes gleamed in the early morning sun, and her face seemed to glow. Hector resisted smiling. "Alright fine." He tried to sound annoyed, but truth be told, she was just too adorable to get under his skin. He picked his little sister up, and carried her to the bathroom. Hector set her on the floor, and pulled down her Pajama pants. Her diaper was swollen with pee, and stained a vivid yellow from last night's accident. Hector sighed, before untapping one side, and then the other. Violet just looked at him innocently, as he wiped her down. "Ok, let's get you into a pull up." Hector said, as he reached for the pink pull up. He unfolded it, and held it open for Violet to step in. She slipped her first foot through the leg hole, then the other. Hector slipped the pull up to her privates, before giving her a playful swat on the bum. Violet giggled at his silly gesture. "Ok, clothes." He said, before helping her into a pair of jersey shorts and a cute little pink tank top. "Ok, I think you're ready." Hector patted her on the head. They washed their hands, before walking out of the bathroom.

    Violet sat patiently at the table, as Hector prepared her breakfast. "Where's everyone else?" Violet asked Hector. "They're all sleeping. School starts in about two hours though." Hector answered, as he slid the bowl of cereal to Violet. "What's your favorite part of school?" Violet shoveled another spoonful of cereal into her mouth. "I don't like school. My favorite part is leaving." Hector sat down and began to eat his own breakfast. "Do you have any friends?" Violet pressed. "A couple. Most of them are from work though. Most of the people at school think I'm creepy, or a psychopath or whatever." Hector shrugged. "What's a psychopath?" Violet inquired. "It's someone who can't empathize with someone else, they usually end up doing really bad things like murdering people." It was too early for this. Violet's eyes widened. "Your a murderer?" She asked in awe. "What!? No- uh. People just think I'm creepy, that's all." Hector glared at her. "Why do they think that?" Violet wouldn't stop asking questions. "I don't know, people are judgemental before they actually know someone. I'm quiet, I like knives, people just think I'm creepy." Hector shrugged. Violet finished her bowl of cereal. "Ok, go put your dishes in the sink." Hector told her. She nodded. "Ok." She hopped onto the stool, before putting her dishes in the sink and hopping back down. Just then she heard a door open. "Hey, Hector." Henry's voice sounded.