School

"Come on, guys! Vi can't be late on her first day!" Henry shouted from the living room. "Just give us a second!" William yelled back, as he counted how many pull ups he packed for her. "Ok, five should be enough." Will said, as he stuffed the handful of diapers in the bottom of his sister's backpack. He took her hand as they rushed out to get her shoes on her feet so they could leave. "Right foot, left foot." Glen whispered, as he slipped the tiny shoes on her feet. He'd only done it a couple times, bet he was starting to become a professional. "Alright, let's go!" Glen said, before picking her up and rushing out the door. Glen put her in her car seat and strapped her in. "Ok! We're good, everyone?" Henry asked. "Yeah, now let's go!" William rushed. Henry stepped on the gas and they were off to the school.

    "Hi, my name is Violet. I like the color blue." She said shyly, as she introduced herself to her new classmates.  Violet returned to her seat as Miss Gibson began talking about today's activities. They would be learning about what sounds letters make. Violet shifted in her seat, and felt her pull up crinkle between her legs. Miss Gibson started handing out colorful worksheets. When Violet received hers, she had no idea what any of it meant. She knew the ABCs, but she had never gone in this much depth. A couple of girls at her table chatted quietly about the worksheet. "Hey umm..." Violet tried to speak. The two girls looked at her. "C- can you help me with this, I- I don't think I've ever done this before." Violet was a little embarrassed. "Yeah!" One of the girls said gladly. The other kind of just looked nervous. Violet smiled a little bit. "My name's Elizabeth. This is my friend Casey." The girl introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Violet." Vi's gained a slight confidence boost from this girl's kindness. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

    Violet's pull up squished between her legs, as Hector helped her into the car seat. She'd forgotten to ask the nurse to change her after lunch like Henry had told her. William and Glen were talking about some videogame they planned on playing when they got home. Hector slid into the driver's seat. "How was everyone's day?" He asked. It seemed like he did it out of necessity rather than care. "It was fine for me." Will shrugged. "Same." Glen agreed. "How about you Vi?" Hector looked at his sister. She smiled broadly. "It was great! I made two friends!" She cheerfully reported. "Wow, that's so cool." Hector seemed uninterested. Violet felt a warmth spread over her crotch. She slid her hand under her shorts and felt herself peeing in her pull up. "Hector!" She wined a little bit. "What's up, Vi?" He asked, as he watched the road ahead. "My diaper is almost leaking, can you change me when we get home?" Violet asked in a sweet voice. "Sorry, Vi. I gotta change into my uniform and head to work as soon as we get home. Ask Glen or Will to do it." Hector apologized. She turned to her older brothers. "Of course I will, pumpkin." Will seemed glad to do it.

    "I'll see you guys in a little bit! Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!" Hector shouted, before leaving for work. Will was in the middle of changing Violet's pull up. Her old one was thick and heavy. Its padding was stained a noticable yellow and the wetness indicator was gone completely. "Wow, little miss Violet, you really had to go potty today, didn't you?" William lovingly commented. Violet was happy to be out of her cold, soiled pull up. Her new one was soft and welcoming. William washed his hands, before picking her up and carrying her out. "You want to come watch me and Glen play videogames?" William offered. "Yeah." She nodded. She was excited to spend time with her brothers. "This will be fun!" She thought to herself.