𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔: 𝖈𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖕

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙

-𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘶𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

EVER since the beginning of time, there has been something called the "red string of fate". Created by the goddess of love, she made the string to help people find the one destined for them.

Once a person is born, an invisible red string connects to the heart. The string stretches and shortens but it never breaks unless there are special circumstances (which will be explained soon). The string doesn't have a limited measurement and just like any other string, it has another end. The other end in question is believed to be the soulmate of that person. They will be fated together and will never break apart after that.

However, there's a twist, not everybody gets a red string. The story involved a couple who rebelled against the goddess of love five thousand years ago, the couple loved each other deeply even though their red strings weren't attached to each other. Because of this, the goddess punished them that their reincarnations would have no red string but they would be given the ability to see all the red strings attached to each person in the world.

In other words, the two people born with no red string for each generation would have the ability to see love but not find love itself.

These two people without a red string would be destined to be lonely for the rest of their lives.

But, there was one loophole that the goddess missed.

What happens if the two people born without a red string meet?

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

Hey yall, I finally published a new fanfic

Hey yall, I finally published a new fanfic. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far.

Also, y'all might be wondering why Jaemin is not here yet. This is just a prologue and I'm planning on appearing him in either the first or second chapter.

Decided to re-edit this book cause of how cringe it is.