𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖙. 𝖙𝖜𝖔

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

THE family finally gathered at the dinner table. Jaemin was already tempted to eat the tteokboki that was already on his plate but before he could get his chopsticks to eat it, he was immediately stopped by Yeona while she shook her head. He was confused by this but finally found out why when he heard Mrs. Hong's voice.

"Ok, before we all eat. We must say our prayers to the Lord," she said as the family did the cross sign and folded their hands together closing their eyes. Yeona noticed Jaemin sitting there confused so she nudged him to do the same so as not to cause embarrassment. The guy reluctantly did it and started praying with the rest of the family.

"Dear Lord, as we sit down to enjoy this meal together, we give thanks to you for this food and your many blessings in our lives, we thank you for our family and ask you to continue to bless us together. In His name, we pray, Amen," Mrs. Hong said and then finally started eating once everyone did the cross sign.

While everyone was eating, Jaemin decided to start a conversation with Yeona but also made the conversation as soft as possible so as to not let her family hear what he was talking about.

"Yeona, does your family usually do this before you guys eat?"

"Yeah, why? Don't you do this with your family? You were literally sitting here confused about what to do a while ago."

"No, my family's not Christian, we're atheists. Wait, is that why you always tell me you aren't free on Sundays?"

"Oh yeah, I probably forgot to tell you. I'm Catholic, not Christian and part of the reason why I'm not usually free on Sundays is that me and my family go to church. My parents take their religion seriously that's why they're that way. But even though they're very religious, they're still nice people so don't worry about them."

"Wait, I think I have to use the bathroom. I'll be back," Yeona added as she left the dinner table.

"Yeona, you're not supposed to be doing that when there's a guest. It's very rude," Yeona's dad said.

"But, I can't hold it in anymore."

"Ok, make it quick then, young lady."

"Yeona, don't lea- aaand she's gone," Jaemin mumbled continuing to eat his dinner.