𝖞𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖆'𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚, 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣, '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

YEONA walked around the campus as she headed towards her class. She's actually quite popular in Uni, probably because of her title as the Town's Cupid. Her spreading of love doesn't just reach the coffee shop or the town's park. It also reaches the campus where troubled students would come to her for love advice and of course, Yeona would help them.

Right now, she's in her last year of Uni majoring in Psychology which is also fitting her because of her perspective when it comes to love. There are also rumors going on around the campus that she was the one that set up the campus' hottest couple: Feiyu and Narae.

Oh wait, I probably forgot to tell you, Yeona studies at the same university as Minjee and her friends however she doesn't really talk to them on campus probably because she's not close with Minjee's friends and the only ones she's close within that friend group was Minjee and Narae.

She finally arrived at her classroom and saw her best friend who was sitting on one of the chairs, Yeona then sat on a chair that was next to the girl. Her best friend noticed her and decided to greet her.

"Hey, Yeona."

"Oh, hi Eunsook," Yeona replied.

Yoo Eunsook, Yeona's best friend. She's believed to be the most stoic, sarcastic, and deadpan girl out there. She also shows little concern for the people around her except if the person is very close to her. They've been best friends since their first year in Uni and the only one Yeona seems to trust in the entire campus.

"So, how are you?" Eunsook asked.

"Good. What about you?"

"Same thing. Also, the other girls have been asking you if you want to hang out with them in the mall."

Despite Eunsook being Yeona's best friend, they're also part of a friend group that was with both of them and two other girls that are also in their class. The other girls usually hang out a lot almost every day after class and would usually push Yeona to join them.