𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖆

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

IN her work, Yeona was doing it as usual. That was when her co-worker that temporarily replaced Miyoung for a while went near her and decided to talk to the girl.

"Yeona, you seem to be talking to someone lately ever since Miyoung was absent."

"So? Why is that any of your business?"

"You know, I have to be honest. You two look like you could be-"

"A couple? No way, I doubt I'm even that guy's type. He and I don't even have that much potential for each other."

"I thought you said before you always wonder who your soulmate could be. How come all of a sudden you get doubts about meeting him?"

"I'm just hesitant, okay? You remember the last guy I dated? What if my soulmate is just like him?"

"Yeona, I thought you know more about love than anyone else. Not every guy you see are manipulative toxic bitches like your ex. It's called a soulmate for a reason, Yeona. They would understand you fully and treasure you for the rest of your life and you know who said that to me when me and my toxic ex broke up? You, you said it. You were also part of the reason how I found my soulmate aka my current girlfriend. Oh shit, I can't believe I said all that. But you get what I mean right?"

Just hearing the words her co-worker said made her think of her toxic ex whom she dated for an entire year. A lot of things happened with him from the fact that he just used her for his own pleasure to the fact that he gaslighted and manipulated her so many times. She didn't want to think about him anymore and she tries to forget about him as much as possible.

"I know, I know that, okay? Just... whatever," Yeona reply trying to dismiss the next sentence she was going to say.

You're right though but I don't think I have that much chemistry with Jaemin. I think he's better off with Miyoung. The two know each other since they were children, it's only fair that they end up together. If not, I'm sure he's fit to be with someone that's an idol like him, he would deeply relate to the person considering that they work in the same industry and could share the same problems. That's one of the characteristics of a soulmate, having someone that would understand you and relate to you. So, I don't think I'm made for someone like Jaemin.