𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖙. 𝖔𝖓𝖊

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

JAEMIN walked into the cafe for the first time again in a while. As usual, he saw Yeona there at the counter but this time, she saw her talking to an older woman that looked like her. He could tell it was her mother so he decided not to be a bother and quickly get his coffee.

He then went to one of the tables while he waited for the coffee. Of course, Yeona immediately noticed him and signaled him to come to the counter. The man quickly got the message and went to the counter, the girl then said to him, 

"You're back? I guess you're here for your usual? Don't worry I already made it," she said as she gave the guy his coffee. Jaemin then bowed as a thank you to the girl and went on his way outside of the cafe.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

MEANWHILE, Yeona's mom noticed the guy. Considering he was a regular customer and he looked around her daughter's age she assumed that was the man that Yeona has been seeing.

"Yeona, is that man the idol guy you've been seeing?" she asked.

"That guy? Oh yeah, that's him."

So that's the guy. Interesting. Maybe I should invite him for dinner. The rest of the family really needs to see him, besides, he seems like a nice man.

"Young man, can you come over here?" Mrs. Hong said calling out to the guy while she swayed her hands as if she telling him to go where she was right now.

Jaemin was surprised by this since he just wanted to get his coffee and he already thought he was getting in the way with Yeona and her mom. But, he just decided to go where Yeona's mom was calling him and stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. Despite him being a bubbly person, he usually gets shy with people he doesn't know of.