𝖍𝖊𝖗 "𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊"

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙤𝙝 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞'𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞'𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

"ONE large Cappucino with whipped cream for Minjun," Yeona said as she placed the coffee on top

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

"HELLO, sir. Can I help you with anything?" Yeona asked while trying hard not to scream at who she just saw standing in front of her on the counter.

Despite what the guy was wearing, she was able to recognize him but she knew she had to be a professional at her job and not fangirl even though it was someone she likes. Yeona knew better than that. After all, idols are human and she knew they wanted to be treated like one too. Besides, she would just embarrass herself if she fangirls over him.

"Yeah, is Miyoung here?" Jaemin asked.

"Miyoung? Oh yeah, she's in the back. Do you want me to call her?"

"No never mind, I don't want to ruin her time. I'll just order my usual."

"Your usual?"

"Sorry, you might be new here. Can I get the Venti-sized Espresso, 8 shots please?"

"Sir, we're not Starbucks, we don't have Venti-sized," Yeona said in an annoyed tone fighting the urge to not pinch the bridge of her nose.

Why does everyone mistake our coffee shop for Starbucks?

"My bad, I forgot. I'll get the Large Espresso, 8 shots."

"Ok, coming right up."

When Miyoung heard Jaemin's order from the back, she got to work and did his coffee. 

Damn it, I should've let Yeona do this but this is my job after all, can't risk getting fired over something like this.

She then placed the guy's coffee on the serving table and went back to where she was as quickly as possible making sure Jaemin didn't see her.

I don't want to ruin this for the both of them. I need to get this plan into action as quickly as possible.

Now, how do I get this work out?

Eros, Cupid, or anyone out there, please help me.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

WHEN Jaemin left the shop with his coffee, Yeona prepared for going since in a matter of a few minutes, the employee that will replace her for their shift will arrive soon. While she was packing up at the counter, the door opened and there were a group of girls holding cameras and phones.

The girl was confused about why they would arrive here but then realized that she just served coffee to Jaemin and the rest is self-explanatory.

Sasaengs, man. Don't they have anything better to do other than follow a person that would never date them? Seriously, where are their morals?

"What? Where did he go?"

"You told us that he was here."

"He was! I swear, I saw him walk in here."

"Hey, how about we ask the lady over here? I'm sure she's seen him."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go."

Then, the girls went to the counter where Yeona was and asked her about Jaemin.

"Excuse me, Miss. Have you seen a man this tall and is covered in all black in here?" one of the girls asked.

"No, I don't think I did," Yeona replied. It was obvious that it was a half-lie and a half-truth.

"Oh, I see. Come, he could be going that way," the sasaeng replied as she and the other girls walked out of the shop and to another direction outside.

They really don't give up, do they? If that were my life, I'd be willing to trade it with someone else's.

Well, thank god, it's all over now. Time for me to get home I guess. The next employee is already here.

"Miyoung, I'm going to be leaving now. Have fun with Eunsook."

"Yeah, see you, Yeona."

Ok, Miyoung, time to release your inner matchmaker skills.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

So yall might be wondering why there are two banners with the title of two different names

So yall might be wondering why there are two banners with the title of two different names. Just don't mind the first one since that was the original title of the book and I forgor to change it until last-minute revisions.

Anyways, how's this going so far?