𝖞𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

⚠️TW: Mentions of S*icide, Ab*se, and Manipulation. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!⚠️

YEONA'S POV

I wasn't always the short-tempered woman who gets mad over the smallest things that people know me as. Rather, I was more even-tempered and patient when I was younger, but everything changed when I met him.

Daehyun, my ex-boyfriend. I dated him during my first year of Uni. We met when we were first partnered on a project. We got along just fine because we share the same problems and lived almost the same lives. He was everything I could dream of probably because he and I could relate to each other.

When he and I were friends that time, he said the things to me that I always wanted to hear like "Yeona, you're pretty" or "Yeona, you're cool and you shouldn't listen to what other people have to say about you." You know, those types of stuff. I felt so down at that time that I took those words of him as facts.

In fact, Daehyun's words were how I started developing feelings for him and soon after that, we started dating. 

The relationship was fine at first and he really showed that he loved me by showering me with love and attention and also going on a lot of dates but there was something behind this that wished I sensed before which was an early sign of the soon paradigm shift in our relationship, you know those compliments that he said to me, you know, the examples compliments he would say to me? Yeah, I found out he was just using those to manipulate me into liking him more and he was actually talking shit about me behind his friends like how ugly I was and how I have googly eyes that resemble a frog.

Well, that was the first red flag that I didn't notice before but this is where everything would change as our relationship will become more and more toxic.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °