𝖆 𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

YEONA arrived at Miyoung's house on a regular Sunday morning. Well, more like Sunday afternoon but we're still calling it morning. She went inside the girl's living room as the two sat on the couch.

"Yeona, you dressed... formal? Are you going somewhere?" Miyoung asked seeing what her friend was wearing.

"Not really, I just came back from church with my family and I'm just going to make this quick," the girl said.

"Ok? So, what's up?"

"Well-"

"Miyoung, have you seen my charger? It was-," a voice said joining the two girls before Yeona could start her sentence. The person then looked at the two and then turned awkwardly.

"Oh, you brought your friend over? I'll just find it later," the person said as he went back upstairs.

"But Youngjae- And he's gone," Miyoung said after Youngjae started climbing back upstairs.

"So, that's your brother?"

"Yeah, he's two years younger than me. He goes to the same university as you, probably because it's the nearest university to the high school my sister goes to."

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah, but she's like five years younger than me and three years younger than my brother. Anyways, enough about my siblings. What are you here for again?"

"I actually needed some advice."

"On what?"

"If you love someone and you want to confess to them but you're worried they would find out about your bitter side, what do you do?"

"And why do you ask that?"

"It's for a friend," Yeona replied totally not wanting her friend to find out why she even asked.

"Well, if that person truly loves you, they would love for who you are, right? Even if you're the most depressed person on Earth or the most ill-tempered person out there, they would still love you. Unless you're a serial killer, of course, but you get what I mean. Besides, if that person ever rejects your friend, it just means that person isn't meant for them."

"Is that so? Thanks for the advice. I'll be off now," Yeona said as she went out of the door but before she could fully leave, she heard Miyoung's voice again.