𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

"CAN I tell you something?" Yeona said in an awkward tone and stopped at her tracks as she looked at Jaemin in direct eye contact and her face with a nervous smile.

The guy just stood there in confusion wondering why she stopped all of a sudden. But he was nice enough to hear her out so he then asked what was going on with her.

"Sure. What is it?"

Yeona then held a deep sigh before she tried to say what she was going to tell him. But the moment she opened her mouth, there were no words that came out. No matter how much she tried, it was futile. It was like something was holding her back from saying what she wanted to say.

Jaemin, on the other hand, continued standing there confused. Not only was his face showing confusion and concern, his entire body was telling him that he had to go and then he said,

"It's okay if you don't want to say it now. I'll wait when the time comes but for now, let's go. Your family is probably waiting for you."

And then, he started walking again. But before he could even go further, Yeona was finally able to say what she wanted to say to him and said it out loud.

"I love you!"

This caused the man to freeze at his place and then turned to Yeona again with a shocked look. He didn't expect her to say that all of a sudden and it was like he couldn't utter a word. He was entirely in shock. He didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to do. He stood there like a statue.

"I love you, Na Jaemin! I love you more than anything in this world! You make me feel things, you make me feel something I don't normally feel. You make me feel love. I want to hug you and kiss you and shower you with so much love. I love you to the point that I want to fall into your arms and place my head on your shoulder as we dance together on a full moon. I love you very, very, very much!" Yeona said as loudly as she could. 

She didn't care if the people nearby could hear her, as long as her voice was loud enough for Jaemin to hear which wasn't normal for someone like her, considering it was a rare occurrence for her to even raise her voice when she isn't angry.