𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖕 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙-𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚  °

YEONA sat down at a table in Minjee's parents' shop while she waited for Miyoung and the friend she was going to bring to arrive. Miyoung told her in advance that she was going to bring the friend with her so she wasn't surprised that they didn't walk together in the shop.

This was normal for the two friends, when they want to go to the pastry shop, they would usually go together that was why the people working in the shop were surprised that Yeona wasn't with Miyoung today but they decided to brush it off knowing it wasn't any of their business.

It finally took a while when she saw the shop's door open and there Miyoung was with a tall guy next to her. He was wearing all black along with a bucket hat, a black face mask, and even some shades.

Doesn't he get hot from that? I would be sweating so hard if I wore something like that.

"Hey, Yeona," Miyoung said.

"Oh, hi Miyoung. So you brought your friend?"

"Yeah, he's a little shy but you'd get along with him just fine and don't freak out, okay?"

"Why would I-"

That was when Yeona stopped her words when she looked at the guy. Since a while ago, he was at a farther distance, she wasn't able to recognize him but now that he was nearer, Yeona knew he looked familiar like she's seen him somewhere before.

Wait a minute... Jaemin? As in Na Jaemin!? Wasn't he the guy the mistook our coffee shop for Starbucks? That guy was the friend Miyoung wanted to bring? Now all of a sudden I guess I made the right choice of actually going here.

But how in the world was Miyoung able to... Oh, right! I forgot! She told me one time she was childhood friends with an idol. I never thought that it was Jaemin.