1. Kim Taehyung

"How many times must I tell you, Taehyung, we can't afford that yet

"How many times must I tell you, Taehyung, we can't afford that yet."

"Hyung.. It's okay Hyung. I just want to see the places I read in the books with my own eyes. You don't have to pay anything. I've saved up. I just want to see what I've learnt."

Kim Taehyung and his brother, Kim Namjoon, together with his brother's husband, Kim Seokjin, live in a little farmhouse in Daegu, with a beautiful strawberry farm to keep them afloat. Their strawberries are one of the best in their nearest village.

Taehyung's unwavering kindness and obedience have been sources of comfort and pride for his family. Yet the loss of their parents when Taehyung was so young rendered his unfailing dedication all the more heart-rending. Kim Namjoon then takes care of Taehyung just like his own child, especially given the fact that Taehyung is way younger than him.

And Jin.. Seokjin.. Kim Seokjin. Namjoon married this worldwide handsome Kim Seokjin - well that's what Namjoon believes his husband to be. He was Namjoon's light indeed.

As Taehyung turned four, Namjoon realised his brother's intellect and decided to enroll him in elementary school nearby their village the next year. As Taehyung's first year of elementary came to an end, Namjoon found himself not able to afford the following years.

Namjoon was about to drop his brother out when one of the school volunteers, Seokjin, heard of Taehyung's potential from the teachers and offered his help to homeschool for free just because he knew this boy has a good future ahead of him.

Jin's offer of free homeschooling was a lifeline for Namjoon and Taehyung, a glimmer of hope in the midst of their struggle. For Namjoon, it was a beacon of light in the darkness of his financial hardship, a chance for his baby brother to continue his education and reach his full potential. And for Taehyung, it was a saving grace, a way to pursue his passion for learning despite the obstacles in his way.

Through Jin's generosity and kindness, Namjoon and Taehyung found a new family, a second home, a place where love and hope and possibility could take root and flourish - in the form of Kim Seokjin. Their bond grew stronger with each passing day, their gratitude overflowing, their hearts overflowing with love for this beautiful soul who had brought light to their lives.

And so, their journey continued, towards forever — marriage. A beautiful family of Kims guided by Jin's unwavering faith in Taehyung's future, fueled by their unshakeable love for one another, and buoyed by the limitless possibilities that lay ahead.

Despite the cruel hand fate has dealt them, this small but resilient family of three nonetheless imbues each day with a deep sense of gratitude and contentment, reminding us all of the boundless resilience of the human spirit.

Needless to say, Taehyung loves to learn new things. His love for learning burns fiercely within him, an insatiable fire that sometimes consumes him. He devours book after book until even the shelves themselves lay bare and empty before him.