12. Bond

As the golden rays of the morning sun filter through the window, Taehyung awakened from his restless slumber

As the golden rays of the morning sun filter through the window, Taehyung awakened from his restless slumber. His heart beat with trepidation as he rose from his bed, his mind consumed by thoughts of none other than his master. With hurried movements, he washed up, his trembling hands struggling to complete even the simplest tasks.

As he prepared Jungkook's breakfast, his heart felt heavy with a looming sense of unease. Doubt seeped into his mind, poisoning his thoughts like a venomous serpent. "Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung whispered to himself, his voice barely audible in the silence of his room.

His eyes, clouded with self-doubt, gazed into the mirror, desperately seeking answers that seemed to elude him. Clutching the book that his master had bestowed upon him, he pressed it against his chest as if seeking solace from its pages.

"Why did I beg Master to save me? Perhaps if I had remained in that scary place, he would not be burdened with my presence," he lamented, his voice quivering with self-condemnation.

Unbridled tears streamed down Taehyung's cheeks, tracing a path of sorrow and regret. Each tear that fell reflected his inner turmoil, a testament to the pain that lingered within his fragile soul. With a trembling hand, he reached up to wipe away the evidence of his despair, only for another tear to take its place.

In the reflection of the mirror, Taehyung saw a shattered image of himself, a servant burdened with guilt and aching with a profound sense of unworthiness.

Gratitude intertwined with guilt within the depths of his heart, as he realised the countless blessings he received from his. Yet, the heaviness of his perceived inadequacy weighed upon him like an anchor, dragging him further into the depths of despair.

"Hyung," he whispered, his voice filled with desperation and helplessness, "I'm trying my best to hold on." The words hung heavily in the air, "But I don't know what to do." His plea reached out into the void, hoping for guidance and understanding.

______

Jungkook headed to the kitchen after his shower, with lingering thoughts that had plagued him throughout the night. He refused to be silenced any longer and couldn't ignore the burning question that had consumed his every waking moment.

'Should I really do this?' Jungkook pondered, he knew he could no longer remain silent about the thoughts that had twisted and turned within his mind.

Determined to find the answers he sought, Jungkook entered the kitchen. He was greeted with a meticulously prepared breakfast, and instead of it being accompanied with a beautiful angel standing shyly next to it, the breakfast was accompanied by a mere note.

Master,
Forgive me if I have been a nuisance to you in any way.
I did not mean to make you angry last night.
Please enjoy your breakfast before you leave for work.
I wish you a good day, Master