4. Red Door

Sensitive content ahead.
Proceed with caution.

——————————————

"You serious? You want to get laid tonight?" He smirked while the two colleagues both of them take sips from their drinks in their usual cozy and intimate gay bar

"Yeah. I'm just happy." Jungkook let out a dry chuckle, his face splitting into a wide grin.

"I want to fuck anybody I want tonight. The idea of knowing my current date not giving a damn about me makes me want to go all out for myself."

"To freedom!" Jungkook chimed as he raised his glasses and Yoongi followed suit.

"Yes!" Yoongi clinked glasses with Jungkook and let out a supportive chuckle in agreement with his friend's wish.

Jungkook took leisurely sips from his drink to the beat of the lively music surrounding him, enjoying the vibrant atmosphere as he admired the dancers on stage, his eyes taking glances around the room for any potential suitors.

Well, this was not his first time anyway. No commitment needed. It's just another one night stand.

As usual, none has really ever truly taken his breath away. Regardless, he just wanted someone to satisfy his pleasure for the night. Despite his eagerness, he refused to make the first move, confident in his charm and good looks that he wouldn't have to.

He could feel the eyes of several interested men on him, and he only needed to bide his time until someone finally had the courage to approach him. And with his striking features and undeniable appeal, it was only a matter of time before he found himself engaging in a sinful and sultry rendezvous.

"You know.." A voice spoke. Both Jungkook and Yoongi turned to where the voice came from and it's the bartender by the bar counter across them speaking.

"I heard there are a lot of good fucks right across the street from here." Chimed the bartender with a friendly smile.

Jungkook nodded thoughtfully, taking in this new information. He paused for a moment, as if lost in thought, before finally turning back to the bartender. "You say it's the big red door over there?" he asked, gesturing to the building outside.

The bartender nodded. "That's the one," he confirmed.

Jungkook considered this for a moment longer before turning to face the bartender who had overheard his conversation with Yoongi. "Well, thank you for sharing," he said with a friendly smile.

"Anytime" The bartender continued. "I just heard about it. I can't remember the name. I don't mean to eavesdrop, but yeah, just sharing."

As Jungkook's and Yoongi's eyes met, a sense of adventure filled the air.

Some good fuck? Jungkook's definitely up for it.

Their lips curled into a knowing smile, conveying an unspoken understanding that they have to check it out. They exchanged a nod of agreement, as they silently acknowledged the sense of excitement that was bubbling up inside them.