Ch. 2: where tf am I?

The air rushed by you quickly as you continued to fall through the floor.
"AAAAAHHH WTF" you scream out. Suddenly, you feel the warm sun on you as you turn around to see a forest of green and other colors below you. Oh, it's the ground. AND IT'S GETTING CLOSER. You brace yourself for impact as you fall through tree branches and leaves.

The branches mess up your clothes, and the leaves do very little to break your fall. 'Damn, at least I'm on the ground now." you thought.
Oops! You thought too soon!
You turned over to get off the ground but ended up losing your balance and rolling down a hill.

Not only are your clothes a bit ripped, but they're now covered in dirt and grass stains. "Ughhhhhh," you groan as you lay facing up. "Where tf am I?"

You slowly sit up and take in your surroundings. A forest? It looked a bit empty. There were only a few butterflies flapping around, and birds could be heard chirping in the trees. "Shit, where's my phone?" you asked yourself as you stood up to look for it.

You spotted it under a nearby tree and picked it up to call for help. Sadly, a bunch of cracks now decorate the screen. The power button didn't work anymore either. It probably broke during the fall.

Great. This is just great. You were trying to order your food, and then you fell through the floor, and THEN landed in a forest of some sort. Ok ok nows not the time to freak out.

With no phone and no idea where you were, you decided to just look for anyone who could help. "Man...what are the chances of someone being out here in the middle of nowhere?" you complain. The trees seem to clear up a bit more as you continue to walk.

'Less trees might mean I'm getting closer to civilization,' you think. 'Hopefully, I'm right.'

You spot a trail and decide to follow it. Maybe you're getting closer to help? The trail leads you up a bit until the small hill goes downwards. Looking down, you spot a....a town? Omg a town! You're saved! Now, all you had to do was find help and return home to finish ordering what you wanted to eat... maybe.

You happily jog down the trail towards the town before a girl skips right in front of you. She had small horns and lots of blonde hair.  "Hey! I've never seen you around here! Are you a new neighbor?" she asked. Before you could process anything, she spoke again. "My name's Julie Joyful! You can just call me Julie, though."

You swear you've seen her before. How hard did you hit your head?

"Uhhh, nice to meet you, Julie." you said back. You introduce yourself, but before you could ask for help, her eyes widen in shock. "Whoa! What happened to your clothes?! Did you fall down a hill or something??"
.
.
.
"I mean, you're not wrong..." you explained, "I fell from really high up, and then I fell down a hill afterward."
Julie now had a look of worry on her face. She took your hand and exclaimed, "Well, that just won't do! C'mon friend! It's time for a makeover!"

and then she started to drag you to what looked like a barn...