Ch. 3: makeover?

(I tried adding the photo above later on in the story when you had to choose an outfit, but the app didn't let me add it in the middle of the text sooo you should just pick one now ig)(or not, you don't have to)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you both reached the barn, Julie knocked on the door with excitement. "Knock knock! Open up!" she shouted. Someone answered the door with a...star for a head? She looked familiar. You couldn't really think straight right now. How hard was that fall back there?

"Hi Sally! This is (Y/N), and I found them after they fell down a hill or something!" Julie exclaimed. Sally looked confused and intrigued and opened the door wider to let you both inside.

"I'm Sally, Sally Starlet. Pleased to meet you." she said with a bow. It was only when she looked up at you that she noticed how beat up you were. It looked like you got ran over...twice. "Wow! Uhhh, Julie, you said they fell down a hill?" Sally asked as she looked at you.

This was the second time you wished for the ground to swallow you whole. Thankfully, the attention was taken off you when someone else walked into the room. A tall bird, to be exact. "Sally? Who was at the door?" the bird asked before seeing you. Julie pulled you over to the bird and introduced you. "Poppy, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Poppy."
Once the bird caught sight of you, she rushed to examine you.

"Oh dear! What ever happened to you? Are you alright?" she asked, clearly concerned. "Oh, I'm fine. I just fell. A lot." you said, trying to calm her down. It seemed to work as she let out a sigh of relief and stepped back a bit.

"Well, how about we replace those ripped clothes of yours? I've got lots of extras that you could pick from. What do you say?" Poppy asked.

"Oh, I'd actually like that. Thank you." you answered as she walked away to retrieve the clothes. "You arrived just in time! Poppy and I were knitting some clothes for fun, but you could keep some if you want." Sally said with a smile.

Wow. You just arrived, and you were being showered with gifts. Free clothes. FREE. It would be funny if they gave you like a free house or something. Haha...

"Oh! If you like it here, we could even fix up a nice house for you! I'm sure everyone would love having a new neighbor!" Julie exclaimed.

Ain't no way. You had to be dreaming. A FREE HOUSE??! Omg you were starting to love it here. Living here didn't sound too bad. You'd still try to make it home, but maybe staying for a bit wouldn't hurt.

"I mean, if it's not a bother, I could stay for a while."

"Then it's done! I'll see what I can do about that house of yours!" Julie shouted happily. Just then, Poppy walked back in with a pile of clothes.
"You can keep them all if you want. You should pick one to wear for now, though." she said, holding the clothes out for you to take.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(okok, time to pick your outfit! or you can pretend to wear something else if you don't like these. sadly, the picture wouldn't upload here, so I put it at the very start of the chapter. don't worry about the hair, you're only choosing an outfit.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after choosing an outfit and leaving to change into it, you walk back to the room the three are in. As you walk in, they all stare in awe. You didn't look like you got run over anymore. The outfit looked nice on you and was actually pretty comfy.

"Are you ready to go meet everyone?" Julie asked.

damn you forgot about that. you were a little hesitant but agreed.

and with that, you and Julie walked out of the barn as you both waved bye to Sally and Poppy.